Thread: coming off escitalopram 20mg

coming off escitalopram 20mg

hi, ive been coming off escitalopram for a couple of wks now due to no change in my lows or in my feelings, im having massive side affects such as dizzyness all the time, nightmares where i dnt wanna sleep anymore and if i do i have to sleep with the tv on to dose off, electric shock feeling in my fingers and eyes everytime i blink.
    Is this normal or not?

Re: coming off escitalopram 20mg

Hi. Those are normal effects of coming off escitalopram unfortunately. They can last for some time. If you feel too bad, talk to your doc about them.

thankyou, panic over

I hate that I'm scared to come off citalapram and stop taking propanalol for my anxiety and attacks. I don't want to go backwards by doing so. I'm only just getting things in order and living a semi normal life again where I can sometimes go out for meals and see my friends. I let my boyfriend down countless times being so scared to do things. Sometimes even talking about or planning the things to do and places to go sets me off inside. Stupid things like not wanting the radio on louder or moving too fast make me nervous! I'm sick of this being part of my life but the frustration cones and goes. It's been a year I've been aware it is an actual problem but ever since I found out I feel it's got worse!! I'm sick of being so tired all the time and sometimes afraid to eat in case I'm ill. Just a vicious cycle and deep black hole I feel alone in sometimes.

Thread Information