Thread: Hello from me!!

Hello from me!!

Hello everyone,

I thought I would introduce myself as a new member. I'm Neil - 40 - from the East Midlands and believe it or not - it has taken over 20 years to take this first step. I have suffered from anxiety for as long as i can recall but over the past few years it has become worse and worse such that my anxiety (and specifically health anxiety) has caused such a lot of disruption that the time has come to try and face it head on and sort it out. At the moment I have no idea how this will happen and this is my first step so I am looking forward to reading more on the topic and perhaps getting some ideas on how to move it forward. I won't bore you with all the details (or I will be here for weeks typing) but I'm at that point where I NEED to get it sorted as I feel my life has come to a standstill and I am literally paralused with fear.

Hi mrmuji

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Hello from me!!

This is a great place to be - lots of information and friendly people. You've made a good step! If you are able to share any of your problems more specifically, then fellow sufferers will respond.

Re: Hello from me!!

Thanks - I am going to head to the sub board on health anxiet and try and put something down in writing, cheers for the warm welcome. much appreciated

Thread Information