Thread: Just to say hello to everyone.. This is all knew to me.

Just to say hello to everyone.. This is all knew to me.

Hi. Everyone just wanted to get in touch with members that are going through the same things as me,and can understand where I'm coming from. I had been on the citanapram for 2 years. Then 6 weeks ago.. Felt so good I came off..now I am suffering BIG time.. I have been back to the doctors and he has put me back on 20mg.. I am now suffering with all the side affects I had before.. I am so cross with myself for doing this.. I feel as if I have taken millions of steps back.. I wish there was a group where we could meet and talk. As I feel that it would help as all if we could get together. I live around the bath area.. So if anyone can help me, would love to here from you.. I know I am not alone.. That's why this site is great.. Wish you all well. JAG::

Hi Jag

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Just to say hello to everyone.. This is all knew to me.

hiya i did something simalar been on my meds for 5 years , but got very complacement in taking them and i had a bit off stress too i see the doc and he said take them regulary again , anyway id managed to wipe em out of me system because i had all the increased anxiety and on top of that it bought my harm ocd back on which i never thought would bother me again !! eeekk how wrong!! along with other side effects , which indicated i was starting them again!! arghhh .
    what are u suffering with if u dont mind me asking ?? x

Thread Information