Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Getting my GP to prescribe me diazepam

Re: Getting my GP to prescribe me diazepam

let me know how u go with them , hopefully they work nicely unlike the ssri s !! x

Taking some time out of Uni is probably not a bad idea, and certainly better than getting valium illegally and relying on that ( valium doesn't cure anything, all it does is mask the symptoms, and it is highly addictive ).

You are still young, so take a year out of Uni, get yourself sorted out, and you can go back once you are coping better.

valum is fine as long as used as a cure rather than prevention!! ....... only take them if your feeling real bad dont take them for the sake of just incase i feel anxious attitude,that s how people become dependant and cant get off em good luck sweety , but i would be very warey of buyin on the net!! xx

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    he said citalopram is the best SSRI and I can't have beta blockers because I have asthma and the only other thing is benzo's isn't it? what else should I try?
    That's not necessarily true! Different SSRI's work better for some people than others. Most doctors have their "favourite" drugs and citalopram is pretty cheap. Ask to try another SSRI if the cit isn't working for you.

Good Luck! x

---------- Post added at 00:10 ---------- Previous post was at 00:04 ----------

Sorry, just read you've been switched to mirtazapine. Hope these work better for you.

Also, smoking cannibas isn't a good idea at the moment I don't think.

Best Wishes. x

I love my valium and dont intend to ever giveit up. Works like a charm and keeps me pretty worry free and calm but I read where valium upisnt really gpfor panic attacks just for anxiety. So far to date only one panic attack ,last night lasted for 30 minutes but it had been 12 hours sine I had taken my last dose. Oh by the way no side effects that I have noticed at all.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information