ok so im 17 and my worry is things to to with the brain ..

i was worried there for maybe 4-5months about vCJD, i kinda got over it and convinced myself there was nothing wrong with me.. so here i am totally anxiety free and then suddenly dizzyness just hits me like a ton of bricks, i did not get anxious i just shrugged it of for a week or so.. but now im starting to worry because if i really think about it my symptoms are actually worsening over time.
So cutting a long story short im now convinced i have multiple sclerosis because these symptoms all match and i cannot control them :( im hardly anxious anymore aswell and i still get them (ill put symptoms below) so i just want a bit of advice what to do next im petrified and im getting into the anxiety state i was in before with a new disease but this time im getting really horrible symptoms that actually link...

symptoms - dizzyness (extreme) face twitching,arpund head also, cold limbs, memory problems, problems concentrating and working out what im going to say next, mini sezure like sensations in my head, feels like my limbs are very weak.

additional info- been mri tested 5 months ago all good but i wasnt having these symptoms back then, been blood tested and urine tested last night all good again. i just dont know how this can be anxiety when i shut my eyes i lose my balance and its making me freak out because i could do that easily a few weeks back.

any replies would be appreciated as im really stressed out about this thanks - kevin