Thread: Anxiety coming back...

Anxiety coming back...

Hi everyone, as you probably know i havn't been posting much lately as ive felt alot better. Ive been trying so hard to help myself to get through this, but today and yesterday ive been getting very bad migraines, resulting in almost throwing up, and extreme ear ache which makes it hard to walk in a straight line and hurts all down my neck. Ive had some trouble with my teeth and im wondering whether this could be puss to brain. Ive got a x-ray for the orthadontic department in a few weeks and am hoping that they will be able to find out what could be wrong.....

The other day i found out my aunty has been diagnosed with MS and im so upset about it :( I dont feel it has brought my anxiety back, but has just made me feel so selfish. I just feel like my acid, headaches and earaches have gotten worse within the past week and i can't deal with it anymore, the doctor will just tell me what they usually say, 'anxiety' and never take it any further.. One more thing, when i walk i get pain in my head every step i take and it really jolts and hurts, im scared this could cause a bleed to the brain. Im also curious as to why ive only ever experienced migraines this bad and ear ache this bad on the same side of my head (right side) and its all been within this week? :S :(

thankyou x

---------- Post added at 17:49 ---------- Previous post was at 17:40 ----------

I also think my stoll might have had blood in it, well it looked rather redish

Re: Anxiety coming back...

it is anxiety hun im not a doctor but you your self now that it is just your anxiety playing up ... i doubt very mmuch you have a bleed on the brain or what ever you think you have as these cause excruciating pain for a person ... just go and see ur GP to rule out what the migraines are but im pretty sure its anxiety ! some times we imagine things that arent there babe like i do it every day :( i hope you sort it out , and the red stools i think that is probley just out of stress there maybee a million a 1 reasons why you have this you might have a fisher or tears inside your anus or simply just pile, i always used to see blue in peoples hair which was never there anyway all the best babe xxx mwah

Thanks so much for your reply!
    Im just so worried about this ear ache aswell though, like it hurts sososos much and its all on the right side of my head, it feels swollen and hard to move :( and i keep going deaf in that ear. Im so proud of myself.. i havnt been to the doctors in over a month now and im normally there probably weekly. So im thinking of going back but they never listen :/ thankyou xxxx

---------- Post added at 18:17 ---------- Previous post was at 18:17 ----------

Also ive got a lump in my ear which could have fluid in and its painful to touch and has made my ear all hard if you push around it :( and my right teeth hurt to xxxx

What kind of dental problems do you have? I'm just curious because I have a bad case of TMJ disorder due to clenching and grinding my teeth at night which has caused a misaligned bite. I have all sorts of head and ear pains, off balance feelings and much more. My dentist and doctor both claim that TMJ can cause these sensations. Thought you may want to look into it..keep us posted! Xx

Thread Information