Ok so we all know I have been struggling with a constant lump in throat sensation for months on the right side....

BUT , I had started getting an odd wet mucous like sensation on the left side, it started off weeks ago very mild, it did feel a bit like it was connected to my nose inside if you get what I mean.

Then I had my wisdom teeth out a week ago

The last few days the sensation has been getting worse and it feels so scary!!
At the moment it feels like my throat is wet which is weird, I had hot sticky wet sensation in my throat but its hard to pin point if its just behind my tonsil area or further down.
Then my throat feels like it's been pinched or poked there and feels too tight.

I am bringing mucous up from my throat , my left nostril is slightly blocked but it's not running. The mucous tastes like snot.

The area is starting to feel hot and kind of raw/sore.

Ugh it feels so awful like there is something huge in my throat and almost feels like it's growing/building up! So scary :(
It feels like choking and it playing with my gag reflux

Of course you all know what my worse fear is........

---------- Post added at 06:35 ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 ----------

Also can someone tell if it's normal that the gum where my wisdom teeth were which now have stitches, is feeling rather warm? It's an annoying sensation.
I've also had a red hot face since the surgery but it has eased off a good bit and I did come across one post online where someone said they had the same thing.

My health anxiety is on over drive today