Thread: Rib or Chest Pain

Exclamation Rib or Chest Pain

I am new here but have been dealing with anxiety since 2009 after I got robbed at gunpoint twice. Anyways, I used to be really bad with symptoms and couldn't get out of bed. But since then I've read an amazing book and been working on things.

So I just recently moved to GA. And for the past couple of days my rib cage or chest hurts bad like someone is sitting on it. Its under my boobs and its super frusterating. I am a hypochondriac so I think its life threatening. I do smoke alot of cigerettes, I did just move a 75 lb table by myself and I maybe could have slept on it wrong....

HELP i don't know what to think. If it is Anxiety I'm hoping itll go away in a week like most symptoms do...but other than that I freak out thinking I'm going to die. I did get winded when doing a certain activity with my husband. And playing with pooch.

Re: Rib or Chest Pain

Hi,
    Im so sorry you've had to go through what you have been through....truely awful.

Perhaps you have strained something in your chest by moving the table?

If I'm still breathing I know its not worth giving up

Hi, I strained lots of muscles in my chest while moving. If you have recently moved, I bet that's it! the lifting, etc. Give it a little time and you will feel better

Do you drink a lot of diet soda? I used to have horrible rib & chest pain, and once I stopped drinking diet coke and switched to water, it all went away. Nutrasweet causes some nasty things to happen.

No, no diet soda. I sit hunched over, smoke alot ( stopped since pain) and i sleep on my bed that has a huge dip in it. Also have back pain but whats new lol.

Thread Information