Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: hello everyone

hi sarah, mandy and nicola.Thanks for happy bday messages. i had good day, spent it with my son, sister and mom then my fiancee matt when he come home, we got a takeway which was nice, no cooking or washing up. feeling very tired today, how are you all?i didnt know there was bday list, where is it? i looked at the photos yesterday, nice to see who your chatting too, il get matt to do mine as im not to good on computers. hope you all ok, love april

apriltones

hi mandy, only mary here, how are you? hope your ok and have had a lovely weekend. oh the weekend goes so quick... i think we should work 2 days then the weekend should last 5 days ha ha take care love feom mary

hi there mary,
    it was very nice to hear from you again, i am well and i hope this finds you well. i have been doing some meditation and even went for rikik healing which was lovely mary.
    this weekend the weather has been lovely, lets hope it stays this way for a while!!
    anyway speak soon take care love mandy xx [quote]Originally posted by me

hi mandy, only mary here, how are you? hope your ok and have had a lovely weekend. oh the weekend goes so quick... i think we should work 2 days then the weekend should last 5 days ha ha take care love feom mary
    [/quote

mandy dennis

April - look at this post ....

[Link removed as post deleted]

Look forward to getting the pic April

Nicola

Hi mandy.

Sorry I am a bit slow in posting but I just wanted to say hello and welcome.

BRILL

Never give up
    Never give in
    Life,s to short
    Make it last
    Brill

THANKS FOR THAT LINK , IVE LOOKED AT IT AND ADDED MINE, CHEERS NICOLA

apriltones

hi mandy x yippee it a bank holiday, do you have any nice plans? hope you do x i think im going to give the meditation ago i need to relax more. whats the rikik like? hope you have a wonderful weekend . take care love from mary x

I was hoping to do some gardening but look at the weather!!!!

At least we get 3 days off yeah?

Yippee!

Nicola

hi mary and nicola,
    the weather is great today here in wiltshire, i have not got anything planned but i will be taking my dogs out for a long walk.
    i think you should give the meditation a go mary, i went last tuesday for a group meditation and it was lovely but when i got home i was exhusted so i had a good sleep and felt good, let me know how you get on.
    i hope you have fun doing your garden nicola it is a nice day and it will take your mind off things.
    anyway both of you take care love mandy xx
    quote:Originally posted by me

hi mandy x yippee it a bank holiday, do you have any nice plans? hope you do x i think im going to give the meditation ago i need to relax more. whats the rikik like? hope you have a wonderful weekend . take care love from mary x
    mandy dennis

Mandy

At least it isn't raining so I could get some gardening done and put the plants in then if it rains tomorrow they will get a good watering.

Hope you have a lovely walk with the dogs today.
    x

Nicola

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information