Thread: pink discharge?

pink discharge?

Okay so since yesterday I've had a pink discharge and then I had it today.
    I'm pretty worried :\ I know I'm not pregnant as I've not had sex this month at all, last month I did but my period came fine. I came off the pill a little over a month ago too if that adds to anything.
    I'm really freaking out that I'm pregnant (even though I've not had sex) or I have something seriously wrong with me.
    I'm cramping a bit and I am due my period in a couple of days, just really scared :(
    Anyone help?

Re: pink discharge?

It is just the run up to your period. You may come on a bit early. It's really nothing to worry about. These things happen a lot and there are often changes in your cycle and your bleeds.
    xx

Thanks was just what I wanted to hear. I'm suffering a UTI which I've had on and off for around a month too (on my 4th course of anti biotics!) but don't know if that has anything to do with it, probably not though.
    I'm cramping a bit heavy today so I'm praying to god this is just my period, though deep down I know it can't really be anything else.

This will definitely be due to your period .. I always get spotting (brown and pink) before mine .. plus remember you were on the pill before so the 'periods' you had then aren't periods in the same way as no ovulation and as such are very likely to be differnent now and may even be a a bit irregular for awhile until your body gets into the new pattern

thank you, i did have a bit of a discharge before my last period too but it was more of a reddy-browny coloured one lol. just seems really strange, never wanted my period to come so much just to put my mind at ease!

I know how you feel as I have such HA re gynae issues and have had loads of problems - I have some spotting going on now which is stressing me out! But pink discharge to me is just when tiny amounts of blood are coming down and is being diluted .. so its on its way but not full flow yet, I'm sure all will be fine x

it's horrible isn't it?
    i have a huge phobia of becoming pregnant for some reason so the slightest change in my cycle and i start panicking, i've just never really had a pink discharge before so kind of freaked out when i first saw it lol just hope my period comes soon had all my PMS sypmtoms like cramping, moody, crying a few days before i start etc. then i can finally get on with things and stop worrying!

Thread Information