Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Duloxetine.

Re: Duloxetine.

Im just weaning off sertaline and starting these in a few days. Hun this breathing is scaring me have u had it?

Yes anx I've had it too I know its scary but don't worry nothing will happen to you...promise...

thanx hun off to bed now tcxx

Ok...try to relax and have a good night's sleep...

Hi Both,
    Are you feeling ok today Anx Mum? x

Hi missy, have you seen anx today? I was up late this morning ... 12 o'clock which is unknown for me! I'll have to confess I missed my capsule today...was feeling bored last night so broke my own rule and had a few whisky's...too many...

I think I needed a break! its tough trying to stick to the doc's 'rules'...got my hospital appointment today as well...14 November...that's quick

J.

I was yesterday...a wee bit, but not as much as previously. Also managed to eat for the first time in a few days, and was just really spaced out on the meds, but today I've woken up and feel so much better...no confusion/spaced out-ness, dry mouth has gone, and I've not been anxious really. Sometimes I wonder if I had just left it and not restarted the meds if I would have felt like this by now as i've only been taking them since Wednesday, and it seems awfully quick for them to work. The only side effect I have today is a mild headache and a clenched jaw!

Did you take your capsule in the end?? I found I got side effects if I missed the effexor (which gave a similar feeling to this), but once I took it again I was fine.

Glad you got your appointment....I hope it goes well!

No I missed Saturdays capsule! forgot all about it until later, I'm back to normal now and had this morning's cap, 12 out of 13 is good going for me, I often forgot to take my meds in the past, still feeling ok no effects ...yet! I dunno...we are all different how we react to meds, this one seems to be good for me as the pains are reduced now...fingers crossed!

Should be interesting next week...I know there are 2 medical record files at the hospital for me, wonder which one they will find this time, another development last week too, JobC phoned me up...I wait and see what happens next before saying anything else as I'm meeting a solicitor in a few days for a short chat.

I know all about the clenched jaw and teeth grinding! a friend also has this trouble and has a gumshield to stop her damaging the teeth, I never tried one myself.

Sounds like you are doing quite well really...its a tough fight isn't it but you can get through it

J.

It sure is, but we can only try to be positive and hope things improve!

Good luck with your files, and with the job centre! Keep us posted!!!

Its good you are trying to be positive missy, the meds can't work wonders by themselves and we have to do our bit as well, talking to others with similar problems is also helpful most of the time...gives us something to look forward to.

I think the Duloxetine is having a sedative effect on me now, just had a short sleep, my PC is in my bedroom running with my email programe open...saw a new one...from NMP!...I've had 2 cups of hot chocolate and my heat pad is on too...ZZZzzzz!

I'll update the ATOS thread in 'misc' soon, just waiting for them to contact me...I think they've finally realised its best not to mess me about
    Last edited by Bruno58; 08-11-11 at 12:43. Reason: Typo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information