Thread: i miss my son

i miss my son

i havent seen my son for about 15 or more years now, and i think about him everyday. most nights i dream about him. my daughters tell me its him not me, as even his dad has the same problems with him, so do they ! they say its just him. and one day he will remember his mum. i send him birthday and even xmas cards, even the odd text message when i get the right phone no, for him but he changes it a lot and they never get answerd.
    God only knows how much i love him even if he was a really bad sort, a mothers love is unconditional. its very painful, i fell it is all my fault as i had to leave this father, for my 2 daughters. at the time for there own safty.

Re: i miss my son

As a father myself I feel for you. On average I see my son every five or six weeks for a few hours as I live away from him. He's just nine but I guess yours is a lot older. I must admit I worry about the same thing happening to me as well. That as he gets older he will blame me and turn his back on me. All I can do, and all you can do, is keep in touch as far as you can. As time goes by his feelings for you may change. I would be surprised if they didn't but it may take some time. You are a good mother and did what you felt was the right thing to do at the time.

Take care and good luck.

Thread Information