Thread: Woman!!! Week be4 period????? Help!!!!!!

Exclamation Woman!!! Week be4 period????? Help!!!!!!

A week before I start my period or I think I'm about to start, it's like my whole body and mind changes. I get really weak. (BTW I'm hypoglycemic low blood sugar too) and severely depressed. I'm taking 20mg generic Prozac again for 2 weeks. It helped be alot before, but I'm discouraged because of how depressed I am right now. I mean it's a depression like no other. I know that this is mainly my period because everytime this happens it's like I want to give up completely. I was just wondering if things get worst for yall ladies the week before yall are bout to start like feeling weak, depression, breaking out, insecurity, negativity doubt, and just don't want to do anything but lock yourself up and sleep if you could. Thats what I'm going through right now and I'm not happy. I'm also in a long-distance relationship and we only see each other on the weekends and its real hard during the week and he isnt attentive and I think he should be and because I have my phone 24/7 he should too. I feel like its all games in a way, I understand he gets busy and has his own life, like I do mine during a week, but how hard is it to just call when u say u are? Are show love to the person u love when u arn't with them. grrrrrrr i just want to cry right now!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Woman!!! Week be4 period????? Help!!!!!!

Rachel I know just how you feel. Just before I start I feel terrible; dizzy, weak, tearful, tired, sleepy, poor memory, anxious. I just sucks
    Feel better soon
    xx

Yes. That's how I feel too and it's got worse now I am in my forties. Before ovulation and my period I get the same symptoms - anxiety, the shakes, low blood sugar, depression, agitation, and a hair trigger temper.. I am on 40mg prozac now and I have to say I think my mood and OCDness is improved but my anxiety is not. I guess I am prepared for it when it comes along these days but it's nice knowing that every month we get these dreadful days. Whether the prozac does anything I don't know. I am doing CBT work at the moment on negative automatic thinking which I hope will also help. I think a good diet with slow release carbs might help the low sugar shakes.

Kate

Are you on the pill or anything?
    I used to get this & it was awful but now I've gone back on the pill it's eased a lot of what you describe above.

v. survived, surviving, survives
    v.intr. 1. To remain alive or in existence.
    2. To carry on despite hardships or trauma; persevere
    3. To remain functional or usable

v.tr. 1. To live longer than; outlive
    2. To live, persist, or remain usable through
    3. To cope with (a trauma or setback); persevere after

Thread Information