Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Male issue

Re: Male issue

Quote Originally Posted by Jack1231 View Post
    Have a shower and clean, if it washes off easily than it is/was either loo roll or smegma, nothing to worry about. I can't think of anything bad this could possibly be
    I heard showering and using too much soap can actually make smegma worse? I have noticed alot of this white build up lately despite cleaning alot. It's rather awkward cleaning this area..anybody else get issues like this?

surely you must know if it's loo roll? i mean how else would it get there? do you dab your fella dry after a pee or do you masterbate into a tissue? when you shower do you pull your foreskin back to clean it? folk that don't do this often get a build up of a white cheesy smelling discharge which is excreted from the glands. all the best

Quote Originally Posted by screwpanic View Post
    surely you must know if it's loo roll? i mean how else would it get there? do you dab your fella dry after a pee or do you masterbate into a tissue? when you shower do you pull your foreskin back to clean it? folk that don't do this often get a build up of a white cheesy smelling discharge which is excreted from the glands. all the best
    I get queasy trying to remove my foreskin back as it's sensitive makes me feel horrible it's like seeing blood bit of a phobia in that way. I never got the build up before but I read like not drying down there after a shower also doesn't help. Also googling says it needs all removed or you get infection some sites say you can have a small amount as its normal.

it is normal but its also normal to pull it back and clean it properly daily that way it won't build up to the point whereby you notice it. the only long term cure is effective washing or circumcision :(

---------- Post added at 00:09 ---------- Previous post was at 00:07 ----------

females also get it but mostly it will be absorbed into the gusset.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information