Thread: BPD

BPD

Does anyone else here suffer with Borderline Personality Disorder..?? I have been diagnosed with this and having read up on it, it does seem very like me. But I had never heard of it before..??

---------- Post added at 01:31 ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 ----------

Just to add it is often now known as Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder

Re: BPD

No but I have heard about it, a lot of people who have it seem to self harm etc.. or don't do well when under stress, or tend to take a lot of it out on themselves.
    Whats the treatment plan besides drugs? Just I have heard they are some behavioral type therapy's to help you cope better x

Re: BPD

I have another Docs app on Nov 7th, and have been referred back to CBT. I did CBT before but I wasnt ready and couldnt get on with the woman who did it. I feel a little bit more able this time, perhaps because I know how it works now..?? Have been feeling very low in general due to other problems in my life but this is playing on my mind a fair bit now

Thread Information