Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting film

Re: Interesting film

You know we often create relashionshipn that mimic our childhoods .
    If a patent was cold n distant towards , you might be drawn to the same type of people .

You might have been used to putting others first which than lead you to letting people take advantage .

In a way we learn how to relate to people m how to interact with people from our patents and family .

I do like to over analize lol

I really belive if you can meet new people it would help.
    You just need to take the opportunity , go see a band , go to a bar , any local event etc . . .
    Eventually you'll find someone you can easily chat with .

I think it's good to be aware and open to new things

Talking and doing are two totally different things .
    I really suck at the doing part .

But you never know what's around the corner .

Maybe you should train as a psychoanalyst princess. You may well be not far wrong in your conclusion thus far.

alking and doing are two totally different things .
    I really suck at the doing part .

Yep, I suck too! The therapist said I always seemed to have a "but" in my sentences but couldn't figure out why...nor me except that I just feel too tired all the time and can't find the incentive.

But you never know what's around the corner .

I know...I always expect it to be a juggernaut waiting to flatten me again! That's how it feels every day I get up like having to unblock the washing machine then mopping up the flooded kitchen all because someone was careless! I couldn't be bothered to get up today. I decided I had to at 6pm but no one would know if I stayed in bed all the time which wouldn't be a bad idea if it wasn't for the fact I'm alone! I planned to go to a group today but just couldn't summon the energy to wake up. I might as well be in a cell and throw away the key! I can never find a key of hope anyway. (I wrote some of that in the dep section too...so you know.)

I've had nothing to eat all day and I'm expected to go and cook so I guess it might be ready by midnight. Like I say, no one would know and even the professionals did, they never offer any help...for me that is. When I become ill, that's when maybe they'll step in and they'll have even more to deal with then which will cost them alot more too!

I just feel there is something seriously wrong with our mental health system which is why so many people in my situation have done and will continue to jump off bridges with or without those they care for because the care and support just doesn't exist. Only the other day I heard of another case that could or should have been prevented.

You know, if this world was full of anxiety sufferers like yourself, I am Totally convinced that this world would be a much more caring place where everyone would support each other regardless of income. That's what makes YOU "Special" which is why I call you "princess". Never change being who and what makes you the person you are.

I read a lot I enjoy some video pod casts, you know were university psychology teachers record their classes and post them online!

Ah I know that feeling of not being able to wake up:(
    I think our minds want to protect us from our anxiety by making us fall back to sleep lol
    House work is mentally hard, I know when my mood drops , I find cleaning hard.

I didn't eat much all day....... I am hungry but no desire to eat.

Do you think you might be enabling people by doing everything for them?
    What would happen if you stopped?

Yes it's true, I watched an Irish program about how careers used to get extra help so they could sleep or take a few hours off, but then due to budget cuts the amount of help they were getting was reduced :(

Are there any day hospitals or centers in your area?

lol income, I was Robin Hood was real.
    I hate to say it but it seems the country is run by a bunch a stupid greedy rich people, who can steal, rob and cheat as much as they want .
    It's true it's often about who you know and how much money you have.
    worst is rich people get so much for free you know, causes they have friends in high places, it's as if there is a whole different set of rules/laws just for them!

of course I am referring to SOME rich/wealthy people,not all....

Aw thanks.

I think you'd make a very good Maid Marion Mishel.

I haven't eaten all day and I can't say I feel hungry. What would happen if I stopped? We'd starve and nothing would get done. I've been terrible today. I've gone on strike! I still haven't cooked dinner but if I don't we'll never eat. It'll be a midnight snack tonight!!! I'd be sacked if I was employed!

There are hospitals/centres but the person has to be willing to attend! It just seems the same every time...if the person is happy, there's nothing they can do even if you're the one who's suffering! Crazy isn't it.

Like you say, we need a modern day Robin Hood!....well, we already have a Maid Marion! If all Irish people are like you, it must be a lovely country to live in. I bet you have a lovely accent too!

That reminds me....I have a poem I wrote some time ago....I'll just copy it below for you princess....

Angel of the Emerald Isle
    She heals with her cross of crystalline white,
    Nestling on her pure neck, shining brightly in the stillness of the night,
    Embracing in her glittering golden dress,
    Her twinkling eyes sparkle with immense warmth and kindness,

Affection abounds for all children on earth,
    Her greatest love of immeasurable worth,
    With her heavenly smile, no words need said,
    She guards and protects as they sleep in their beds,

A motherly figure, her comforting arms surrounding and soothing,
    Compassionate, sensitive, she senses all feeling,
    Everlasting love emanating from her breath,
    Floating upon the breeze encompassing the world from east to west,

This emerald angel from her Mother Eire,
    Tender with her touch, her hands so fair,
    She exudes only love from every strand of hair,
    Her unique form of healing, the kind so very rare.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information