Thread: Lasting life

Lasting life

I have mentioned this in previous posts and I am sorry if you have already read this, I have googled everything I can and I am struggling to find a medical answer, 7 days ago I took 10mg of flux for 3days, a total of 30mg . I suffered from bad side effects including my usual dizziness etc dry mouth, not sleeping and no appetite. It's been 5 days now and still feeling worse and the non appetite and sleep problem is doing my head in, although getting slightly better, does anyone know if this is still in my system and if so how long for?

Re: Lasting life

Please, please don't google. At best it is confusing, at worst it leads you to believe your dying of some dreadful drug interaction!!

You are in UK. All our pharmacists are now on hand to be asked the questions you want answered in any chemist. They are highly qualified and will give you the best support and information.

This drug has a long half life .It also contains a metabolite which says in the blood for even longer ..If you take extra vitamins of B complex Vit C Dand E and get plenty of excercise it will help it leave the body quicker .It takes about 9days for half the dose to leave the blood .Sooner if you do the above .You should notice a great improvement in discontinuation effects before the complete dose is gone You wernt on it long and not all suffer bad effects ...T/c Sue x

Thanks, so it has been a week now and I still have half in my system! Wow that's scary!

I tried taking Mirtazapine for only 4 days and I felt as if it took about a month for all the side effects to fully wear off. I goggled abit (naughty!) and some folk say give yourself about a month for all the effects to have fully gone though I imagine it differs dependent on drug.

Kate

Thread Information