Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hair conditionor

hair conditionor

Hi.
    I was in the shower and got a load of hair con on my ear. even though i rinsed it off when i got out n dryed of it was still on my ear :S lots of it.

---------- Post added at 19:58 ---------- Previous post was at 19:50 ----------

also earlier in my side it was so painfil for a few seconds (spasms) and i couldnt breathe without it hurting and had to stop walking

---------- Post added at 20:34 ---------- Previous post was at 19:58 ----------

Please Im quite worried.I rinsed the con of and it was still there when i dried off .

---------- Post added at 20:35 ---------- Previous post was at 20:34 ----------

there was even some inside my ear :(

Re: hair conditionor

Hello Emma,

Don't worry about the conditioner. It will not harm you. I am ALWAYS doing this. I rinse my hair thoroughly but when drying, discover half a ton of conditioner inside my ear. I have never had any ill effects. The worst it could do is irritate your ear a bit, and that is easily sorted, so don't give it any thought.

The pain in your side sounds either like a nerve spasm or a muscular twinge. Again, not a big deal. I get this fairly often if I get up from sitting in a funny way/too quickly/awkwardly and something just twinges. It bloody hurts, but it doesn't last. The pain when breathing is because those muscles in that area stretch across the chest, so breathing in is going to hurt. It may hurt for a bit , but it will get better. Heat helps if the pain lasts. Hot water bottle, heat pad, etc.

Hope this helps.x

Its conditioner, its designed to be all over your head - what is it you think it is going to do to you ?

Thanks Debs Yes it hurts thank fully went away after a few mins x

Mike- I do know but i have HA and my brain went into over work when i found it in my ear after rinsing.

Try not to worry about it, it won't do any harm, either on your head or in your ears, it is quite safe

Thanks I know its safe really otherwise it wouldnt be on the market i just over think x

---------- Post added at 19:06 ---------- Previous post was at 18:40 ----------

I dont want to start a new thread for this but i have pain on top of nose when pressed against it. i sufffer with sinus pain to and its really getting to me.

I'm the same as Debs - have done that sooo many times and been fine!

Emma - have you tried what I recommended a while ago? About when you write about a pain and suspect the worst, also writing a more likely explanation for it? That's what Debs has done about the pain in your side, but if you could get into the habit of doing it too it would help to change your negative thoughts.

Thank you.
    After the pain went i felt were it was and even thought it was muscle pain my self but then i over thought again x

i am worrying the painful thing on nose to touch on the top near brows is cancer as it feels like a lump...
    but then i think its my sinuses as i get pain there sometimes and sneezing sometimes

---------- Post added at 10:54 ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 ----------

Ive heard of people thinking its sinus issues and it turns out to be a tumour.

---------- Post added at 10:54 ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 ----------

Ive heard of people thinking its sinus issues and it turns out to be a tumour.

I've never heard of anyone who thought they had sinus issues and it turned out to be a tumour! (But then I don't google ).

You have probably got a painful lump on your nose because you keep poking it .

I'm sure you already know this, but EVERYONE (and I mean everyone) has lots of different aches and pains for every minute of every day. It's just that most people don't notice them because their brain accepts them as normal. HA makes you hyper-aware of them.

PS Lizzie's suggestion sounds like a really good idea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information