Thread: Zopiclone

Zopiclone

I very occasionally use these (prescribed) when I have had two or three bad nights just to get to sleep. Maybe twice a month max, and even then I halve them (although I remember one I have run out - cue panic - panic you are due on stage now )

Anyway I was just wondering I normally feel very very much better the day after, and I was just wondering is this is just because I have had a cracking night's sleep or if they have some sort of longer lasting calming effect?

Mind I wouldn't be much help as even a half one knocks me out like a light.

Re: Zopiclone

I have some zopiclone 3.75mg which I use on a very occasional basis. They are very addictive and difficult to withdraw from. I usually have a good nights sleep from the half dose i.e. 3.75mg. If you are using them for a long period then it might be an idea to have a word with your GP. The next morning I usually feel 'hung over' and a bit 'dreamified' They have sedative properties but should not be used to achieve that effect. My psychiatrist told me that I could take two if I still was not sleeping on one. I used to take 7mg tablets but feel that these are powerful enough and prefer just one. EJ

Thread Information