hey i havent been here in months i have been feeling much better which is good

but i have a problem the doctor put me on qutipine (prop spelt wrong)25mg 1 in morning and 25mg at night in january i did fine no them no real bad side effects on them apart from sleeping alot at the begening and weight gain which i needed,

anyaway 2 weeks ago i went to c my pychrist doctor who told me to stop taking the tablets he just told me to stop there and then now i said do i not have to be weaned from them but he said no so i moaned more and he said take 1 25mg in the morning for 2 weeks then stop complety which is tomorrow,

now im bricking it that if i stop them i will get all these side effects i googled which i know was bad damm i dont learn and i read horribale things,

now i think he was lying to me he told they are no side effects as i was on a small does and i dont believe him i have made a app with my doctor tomorrow. my doc is going to think im nuts surly and pychrist doctor must know his stuff.

im looking for anyone who was on a small does and came off them,

only thing i found stopping my 25mg at night was for a week my sleeping was haywire but im okay now sleeping.

tks