Hi folks,

I haven't been on here in awhile but lately my anxiety has been so bad! I had been doing really well with just little panic attacks here and there over the last year but over the last month or so I've been having them every day

I've been having facial numbness and back pain over the last month. I can't sleep on my left side because I wake up feeling numb on my whole left side! It goes away in my arm and leg quickly, but my face is constantly feeling numb (mostly on the left side and my jaw throbs as well). My back always feels tingly in between my shoulder blades and on my lower left side.

Over the last few months I have opened a restaurant and work long hours on my feet, with a terrible diet and I do a lot of heavy lifting. MS runs in my family as does diabetes, but anxiety has always been my biggest personal challenge. I had a complete physical with bloodwork done two months ago and everything was perfect except for a vitamin B12 deficiency. I am so scared as this is not going away! If anyone has any advice or has been going through something similar please help :(