Thread: Gym

Gym

Hi guys - just thoughtId let you know that after reading this site I thought as well as altering my diet I would join a gym as im 3 stone overweight and feeling very negative about my body. I had my induction today which freaked me out a bit - felt hot and dizzy and breathless as the gym had no windows open and was stuffy and hot in there - also male instructor quite fit which made me go red anyhow!!! feel a bit silly as 46 years old and married but the whole hot gym and focus on myself by gym guy scary!!! Anyhow - will start using gym from next week - coupla times a week which hopefully will get rid of my negativity bout myself!! will let you know how gym,hypno and diet change works or not for me. Love wenjoy

Well done Wenjoy. It is great that you are taking such positive steps to help yourself.

I think this belongs in success stories!

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

Hi Wenjoy - look forward to hearing how you get on. So many people have said how much regular exercise can help. Good on you
    Love Helen

Hi Wen,

I'm sure the gym will do you the world of good once you get into it. There are 2 major bonuses with excercising. Firstly you will burn off that excess adrenalin which causes our PA's and secondly excercising releases endorphins, our natural pain relievers and mood lifters. I'm going to start myself soon (once I get myself motivated lol) and I'm sure you'll get into it as you start going more and more.

Shiv x

hi well done , hope it goes well,and there is nothing wrong with looking at a bit of eye candy lol even if married xxxxx

jools xx

Hi Wen,

Well done i hope you stick at it, it will be brilliant for you and make you feel so much better. I started going swimming, and it take me a long time to get from the changing room into the water (why do they always have a young, good looking lifeguard on duty when i'm in a cozzie????) Anyway after a few weeks of it i really did feel better and i lost a bit of weight which greatly improved my confidence. Take care, i hope it works out for you.

Marie XXX

Sounds exactly like my first gym experience! i absolutely love it now though and its just about my most favourite thing, and it helps me loads with my anxiety and for lifting depression too, more so than anything else i've tried.
    definately stick at it

thanks for your kind comments. I will let you know how it goes.... have agreat sunday. love wenjoy x

Has anyone else experienced panic actually during exercising?? I have joined a gym being going for 6 weeks now and seem to have got into this pattern of having a panic attack while exercising, maybe I am hyperventilating which is causing it???

Thread Information