Here's a thought for you...

When you suffer bad bouts of anxiety, often the things you do whist you are anxious become triggers for anxiety themself because your mind remembers the way you feel last time you did that particular thing.

When you get anxiety, try to do as many things you can that you do not usually do and avoid some of the normal things you may do during the day.

For instance, if you spend a lot of your lunch time at Bobs Diner, whilst you are anxious, try to have luch every somewhere else, and a apply this to as many aspects of your life as you can. That way when the anxiety subsides and you return to your normal routine, there will be less things around you to remind you of your anxious feelings.

For me, when i get anxious and then manage to control my anxiety, sometimes i get bad uncomfortable feeling when i do some things, simply because i have managed to associate that activity with my anxious feelings.

By packing as many different things into your day when you are anxious, not only do you stop accosiating activities with anxiety, you also take you mind off the reasons for your anxiety.