Thread: Does anybody else do this when shopping?

Does anybody else do this when shopping?

When Im out shopping, especially if its food shopping, if I pick something up and it has a crease or something in the packaging, Im like going through the others to find one that isnt, trouble is it only has be a minor crease, slight damage, and I still do this... really time consuming.

Re: Does anybody else do this when shopping?

Yep!
    Quite often I will go without rather than pick up something with a dent or anything.

I also re-arrange shop shelves too :S I cant walk past one without making it look neater!

Classic I do that isnt' bad eh. Can spend ages in Ikea tyring to get the falt pack with no dings or dents in it.

Awwww..... its difficult isnt it xx

For me its the decision making. I think of tons of things before i buy the colour,the quality,if i need it,am i wasting money,is one better than the other brand and if theirs a big choice god help! Putting stuff back taking them off the shelf walking off and then returning again several times sometimes and then putting on the shelf leaving the shop and returning several times.A complete and utter nightmare. So i avoid all things i like in the store so im not faced with the decsions. Plus security watch me,which makes me feel terrible and makes me cry with frustration and guilt. Cause i dont think no one would beleive me,if they came and asked me if i had something in my bag,which i havant i just got OCD.

Me too
    Also check to make sure I'm getting the stuff with the longest sell by dates and the boxes of assorted sizes of eggs to make sure we get our fair share of larger ones!!

Im only doing checking to make sure there are no imperfections in what i buy just because I want the most for my money. I always try to get the best quailty. I don't think its a huge case of ocd its just trying to get what you pay for. Maybe its the same for you guys?

Yeah, big time !!! Packaging has to be in A1 condition, anything with a dent or fold can not be bought, and a rip......omg....... I even check that bags of salad haven't had any air leaks, same for anything in a plastic puffed up packet.

I am a bit difficult about throwing things away too, often packaging has to be flattened out. e.g. crips packets.

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    Yeah, big time !!! Packaging has to be in A1 condition, anything with a dent or fold can not be bought, and a rip......omg....... I even check that bags of salad haven't had any air leaks, same for anything in a plastic puffed up packet.

I am a bit difficult about throwing things away too, often packaging has to be flattened out. e.g. crips packets.
    Wow! it's like I typed that! Lol I do the exact same things! Anything puffed I have to squeeze first. No air leaks at all!

Thread Information