Thread: hey

hey

Hi everyone, i find when i walk in the street that i get out of breathe very easily like i have something on my chest, i get so hot and sweaty even if its not hot outside, sometimes i just wish i could go back to feeling how i did before but i seem to get this outdoor thing alot. I get the feeling aswell like my head aint attached to my body like its a strain for my eyes ta keep focusing, i always find it hard to desrcibe feelings hope u understand what i mean x

I understand and I am certain you will be ok. I deal with the same stuff when I am outside. I also have been getting the feeling that my throat is tight and I can't breathe. It will pass though I know it. you will be fine.

worrying is alot Like a Rocking Chair It is something todo but it won't get you anywhere

Hi Katy.

I know what you mean. I get very hot and sweaty when I am outside even if it is cold! I think its just the stress and worry that makes me hot. Its not nice though is it? Its quite embarrassing especially if you are with people. All I can say really is when you go outside just take deep breaths, that may help. Just keep telling yourself there is no point in worrying, you will be fine. Hope this helps.

Scooby2005
    x x

yes katy i know exactly how you feel. you are out of breath because you expect to be. that is what you fear when you are outside and so as usual our anxious body conforms

you are not alone but if you have been checked then you know it is not your health that is failing just like us all, your mind is worknig overtime

take care

jakie

Thread Information