Thread: tongue twitching

tongue twitching

I normally don't freak out about symptoms because as a sufferer of anxiety I have dealt with them all at one time or another. Last night I was brushing my teeth though and notices my tongue was shaking very bad. I don't make it a habit of looking at my tongue but I was brushing my tongue. even when it is at rest in my mouth it was twitching. I am just wondering if anyone else with anxiety has had this so that I can ease my own mind. I want to say it could be because I had a couple of bad attacks yesterday and was keyed up all day
    Thanks

worrying is alot Like a Rocking Chair It is something todo but it won't get you anywhere

Hi there ive had problems with my tongue but mine stings a lot and tingles its very annoying its just another of these awful things we have to put up with im not happy unless i get a new symptom at least once a week lol

Mandy x

well mine is stinging too and I get stress ulcers pretty frequently just never noticed the trembling before. I agree it is just a new symptom to keep my mind freaking out.

worrying is alot Like a Rocking Chair It is something todo but it won't get you anywhere

hi
    i had a big prob with tongue awhile ago. try search on here for old posts with tongue.. mine os gone now but i was really aware of it for ages

jools xx

Its nothing to worry about, just another symptom like you said. Try not to worry hunni.

Scooby2005
    x x

I thank you guys soo much for making me feel better. I spoke to a doctor today and he said that it could be a disorder caused by the lexapro I was on. He said even though I was on it a short time (2 days as it made my anxiety unbearable) it could still trigger it. I am already seeing a neurologist so I reckon I will call him and go see him when I can. as much as I hate forking out the money I almost hope he tells me it is nothing.....I will pay anything for peace of mind right now lol.

Thread Information