Hi guys!!

I got a really sever fear of spiders no matter the size or shape (even daddy long legs freak me out) I run as fast as i can.After being to Australia it improved a little bit. So I decided as a photography and media student that I would like to do a project about fears anxieties and phobias for my final BA submission.
I am interested how they affect everyday life, the consequences which might be isolation or loneliness depending on how severe one's phobia is but as well the fear of telling others what one experience when confronted with the object causing fear. I find irrational fears interesting as such so I wanted to represent the complexity and diversity of phobias which are all irrational and legitimate at the same time.

I wondered if any of you would agree to be photographed representing somehow the fear (of cause NOT being confronted with it). If you dont want to show your face but generally you fine with being part of it I can make your face really dark or photograph you from behind so that no can recognise you.

I would be really grateful for any help!!!!

Cheers

Joanna

---------- Post added at 13:27 ---------- Previous post was at 13:15 ----------

Forgot to mention that I live in London so anything that is quite close to London or in London is fine for me to travel to.