Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: day 6 10mg,awful.

day 6 10mg,awful.

I am on day 6 of 10mg and i feel awful. I have felt like i cant breath properly all day and no appetite again. Cant tell whats the anxiety or the tablets. My heads horrendous and i feel like i am dying and its not anxiety. It cant be because i feel so ill.

Re: day 6 10mg,awful.

Still the side effects yup. I did say it could take weeks for things to settle down.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I am actually feeling so much better- i'm on my 4th week. It's been a really gradual realization over the past week but my palpitations have stopped and my head feels clear- i feel like i've just walked out the forest into a clearing without realizing it and now the sun is shining on me

Know exactly how you feel i was the same and just upped to 30 on tues so suffering again! It does get better stick with it x x

Dont how you cope on 30mg i cant cope on 10mg.

Thats why ive waited 9 wks to up! I suffered really bad at the start just like u r, times i wanted to give up were unbelievable, really feel for u, pm me anytime x x

It will get better, the first time the doc put me straight onto 20mg and I felt I'll for 2 weeks - my head felt like it would explode and my panic was through the roof!
    This time I have done 13 days in 10mg and today I took my first 20mg tablet - have had the panic on and off through the whole 2 weeks but surviving! Think it took bout 4 weeks to feel the benefit the last time!
    Hope you start to feel better soon x

It will get so much better, I'm onto my 5th week and on 40mg a day. I still have the odd day when I wake up with a bit of a morning anxiousness but nowhere near like I was. I can work through it now rather than let it consume me. Today i think its cos my folks are visiting and i seem to not be able to decipher between being excited and nervous :-)

I am feeling calmer but the tiredness is horrendous, i had to drag myself out of bed this morning. Does anyone else sweat in bed with them?

Hi Zippy
    Sent you a pm yesterday!
    Glad you're feeling calmer...good on you.

TIREDNESS
    After 6 weeks now you would not believe how tired I still get; nodding off on sofa is common for me...as well as waking up Knackered too! So, I wouldn't worry about that part although it is a nuisance!

Beet wishes
    Phil

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information