Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12 great weeks on Cipralex and then...

Re: 12 great weeks on Cipralex and then...

Welcome "I Will Overcome" that is an awesome login! Very positive!

Staying positive will help you big time. There are great people here who can you through the hard spots and you will also find helping people I benefit to your recovery as well.

I believe that anxiety and depression can be beat, it takes hard work and effort. Medication provides the avenue to get to a spot where you use tools you develope to help you overcoming them...

Good luck, and welcome!!

Thank you for the lovely welcome 2nd day ... had a bit of a funny sleep .. not even sure it was a sleep ... feel out of it today, tired. Have so much to do and no energy, no motivation ... I just need to try not to worry. Difficult to do when you are in a situation that is out of your control, and interestingly enough, the person that is causing me such stress and worry, is well aware of my situation but persists in being very unkind and very nasty. I am trying to get out of the situation, but with little funds and little physical ability to do much of what must be done ... I feel trapped. The lengths some people will go to to avoid their own behaviors and attitudes never ceases to amaze me. All i can do .. is one day at a time .. sometimes even just an hour at a time. I am done with trying to make everyone else feel better about my situation ... that's not being a friend when you make someone feel badly about something that happened to them that they had no control over ... you say you understand but you clearly do not. I think for me, dealing with constant betrayal of so called friends has caused much damage to me ... added to my stress and upset. All I can say is I am happy to have found a place where people do understand ... and if there is anything I say in my posts, that can help anyone ... that is great. ox

Hi there IWO,

If you've any questions or concerns about cipralex, check out Anxious in Canada's journal. Lots of great advice and answers to questions and concerns that may come up from time to time. I see you're a fellow Canadian. East, west or in-between?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information