Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't belive. I'm scared.

I can't belive. I'm scared.

It's my 4 day on citalopram. I'm badly depressed (posttraumatic + panic attacks, no eating, no sleeping) for many years, but refuse to get a treatment, until I broke all my life. Everything I ever had I loose. I have nobody and nothing. Only that stupid pills, whih I need to belive, change my life.
    Doc said that it's not my foult that I feel like this. And that it's possible to get my REAL me back, from the past, until all that wrong was happened.

Something in my is afraid to belive. Bloody hell, it's only the pills... My suffering is so deep long.

I dont feel any difference. Nothing good or wrong, just nothing.

Please, help me to belive.

Re: I can't belive. I'm scared.

Hi Lillie.
    You have to be patient with the Citalopram, it takes a few weeks to have any real effect. You've been suffering for a long time but hang on in there and things will get better.x
    WW

Hi lillie, it is still very early days on the meds, and you are probably feeling slightly worse, this happens before you feel better, but i too was where you are now, and citalopram saved my life, don't be to hard on yourself, things will get better, but it does take time, but in my case well worth the wait, wishing you well in your recovery x

I'm not crying now. I have no side effects, but I'm scared, so I'm using diazepan to calm my self down and have some sleep.

I feel empty. I'm waking up in the morning with thinking "What for am I here? I don't want to be here. I want to disapear."

I'm overloaded with work whih is not done by me and plans whih I never realize, as I feel I have no power even to stand up from my bed. And thats growing. I cant do enything. So its going bigger and bigger.
    I cant speak with enybody, I dont have anybody, people find me freak and not interesting or annoying.

I dont belive that stupid pill will make me have a power to live. As I dont want to live like this. It's disquasting.

Give them a chance Lillie, one morning soon you'll wake up feeling better.
    Regards WW x

yes lillie,ww is right, they WILL help you, but it takes time, and you will notice yourself feeling clamer and more able to cope,

Lillie
    It is the depression that makes you see the world this way. Believe me that once the meds kick in the world will seem to be a completely different place.
    xx

It's my 9 dose today, and nothing. I m on Diazepam many times a day, because od panic on and on. I dont feel any difference. I just want to do nothing or sleep.

Hang in there Lillie, be patient, it'll get better you'll see

Quote Originally Posted by Lillie View Post
    It's my 9 dose today, and nothing. I m on Diazepam many times a day, because od panic on and on. I dont feel any difference. I just want to do nothing or sleep.
    when I went on citalopram it took 3 months before i felt 100% better and I stupidly came off cold turkey the worse thing i could have done I went back on them and they didnt seem to work 2nd time around I am now starting amitriptyline so fingers crossed they work I am like you lilly desperately unhappy and anxious and I feel I wont get better. but I am sure we both will see the light at the end of the tunnel please god hang on in there.

Cathy xx

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information