Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ocd regards sexual feelings towards things

ocd regards sexual feelings towards things

hi all feeling really nervous bout posting this but feel i have to throw this out to members i fully understand and respect some members will most likey think i'm a freak and not understand so i'm fully aware of that this could cause abit of hate mayve towards me but i feel i need see if anyone else just 1 member has same feelings ? ???? here goes ? well i am gay as people are aware but i find diffrent things turm me on as in i find heavy gelled hair on men sex and as well as slickhair " like 1940s slick hair or 1950 greaser hair on men " found this exciting for years just never have had strength to admit it , i meet guys but when i feel i can tell them st8 away i'm branded a freak , i'm fearfull i never find a guy who doesnt mind me like this nor doesnt put them off , i also find washing a guys hair exciting and going to a barbers and getting hair cut and slicked etc " i'm shaking right now thinking i no i'm a freak i need help !!!! my other things i find exciting are seeing men muddy , wet , gunged , slimed etc i got messy with guys b4 but not for ages really enjoy it i find it fun and exciting , once again i just feel i should be branded a freak and i wish i could change my thoughs but cant " i no tho that theses thoughts are of no harm to me or anyone else and my feelings are just for men , its like i watch madmen tv show or downton abbey tv show seeing the slickhair gives me a buzz inside wishin i could touch it brush it ,, really hope i dont lose friends here or respect of members i just felt i need chat to someone as my doctor doesnt feel its an issure , thanks for reading , no haters please so sorry if i offend :(

Re: ocd regards sexual feelings towards things

Hi
    I don't think that is freaky at all! Everyone has things that turn them on, you only have to look at what is around to see this. Don't be so hard on yourself.
    xx

What's wrong with that???
    It's YOUR fantasy - everyone has them

v. survived, surviving, survives
    v.intr. 1. To remain alive or in existence.
    2. To carry on despite hardships or trauma; persevere
    3. To remain functional or usable

v.tr. 1. To live longer than; outlive
    2. To live, persist, or remain usable through
    3. To cope with (a trauma or setback); persevere after

I wouldn't worry, everyone has different things they find attractive in other people, and it can be something like clothing, hair colour / style, and nobody can really say it is wrong or freaky that you find the things you do attractive.

omg so so thank you i was totally scared i'd get hated for putting this on here , your such specail people honestly cant say thank you enough

I thought you were going to say something really shocking but it isnt at all. You are not weird or freaky as everybody likes different things and has different tastes. Thats what makes life interesting. Dont worry. Take care.

arwww thank you humly takecare as well

Why would you get hatred???
    If anyone gave you hatred over that then they don't deserve to be part of the forum anyway (plus I would kick their ass!!!)

v. survived, surviving, survives
    v.intr. 1. To remain alive or in existence.
    2. To carry on despite hardships or trauma; persevere
    3. To remain functional or usable

v.tr. 1. To live longer than; outlive
    2. To live, persist, or remain usable through
    3. To cope with (a trauma or setback); persevere after

lol arwww i dont no i guess its just the " fear + worry + axitey " worrying that " will people judge me " with they think i'm freak " i'm just going by the way and respnce i've had from guys i've meet in the past and also told and very close friend 3 years ago and when she left working with me she blabbed it to others so i kinda just feel unease with it atm , but like i've said what i like is of no harm to anyone or anything and i no afew ladys av same feelings that seein a guy with slick hair totally atractive , i just felt it was time i could open my heart to at least people i hope would understand because its deffo a form of ocd and proves ocd can crop up anywhere any time , but thank you for ur comments really helps " well helps my mind " but still seachin for my knight in shining armour who will not mind this lol

I was waiting for the shock of something perverse, but no, nothing freaky. I am almost disappointed.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information