Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: so much in common..all of us

so much in common..all of us

I've been reading through lots of posts this morning and it AMAZING how this illness has a definate cycle for most if not all of us. I read posts and I think.." OH you poor darling...I get that too...and I just want to hug that person and tell them that we're all the same on here. I've found this health anxiety has been debilitating and cruel and made me feel sooooo lonely and frightened for my sanity even. I just want everyone to know how much this site helps me and how I appreciate the time people put in to share and respond to each other...I was so alone for soo long and although I don't want any of us to suffer....it helps heaps to know there are others like me out there......cheers

Hear hear!!!

I'm glad you said that mate: my sentiments exactly. I would NEVER have come out of this latest bout of anxiety so quickly without the support I've had on here, so it's a big thank you from me too!

Shiv x

Same here, what a fantastic web site and members.

Toony

Totally agree.

Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Yea It's good to know you're not alone, even if there's no one you know in 'real life' who suffers it.

I agree everyone is brilliant and theres help here 24 hours a day xxxxxx

Mandyx

hi i agree this is a great site i tell lots of people about it it helps so much to know you are not on your own and you can write down how you feel and some one will post back and no body is going to tell you to pull your self together or just get on with it or don't be so scared it will go away if you just get on with it we are all helping each other on this site in our own little way love margx

Thumbs up Re: so much in common..all of us

awwwww im so happy 2 find this site!!!!! it made me cry because while i was reading it answered so many questions about my symptoms and finally gave me an answer!!!!!!!!! like "lump in the throat" and "palpitations" and "thick mucus" that gave me a soar throat cuz of all the swallowing i was trying to do all the time to get the thich mucous outta my throat because it was uncomfortable!!! and how im constantly feeling like im being suffocated and cant get enough air.....i think that is def. the worst symptom of all.........i feel like im not getting enough air and that is the scariest part that throws me into panic and uncomfortability. Anxiety can really run somebody's life if u let it. and not one person around me has the anxiety problem like me. The whole "lump in the throat" made me feel like my food was getting stuck in my esophagus and i havent been able to eat any hard stuff that i want...like a big fat steak cuz i was scared! ugh! and i have been hyperventalating for the past 14 hours, i just cant wait to go to sleep!!!! at least this site while i was reading gives me some sort of hope!!!! i feel so alone and scared and like doctors could do nothing for me when i cant get enough air. thank god i looked it up and as i read, it hit everything on the head. thanks for reading!!! good luck everyone.....seriously u mite feel like everyone in ur life is so blessed cuz they dont have this problem and when u are going through it and you look around at strangers outside and everyone is laughing and driving while singing and laughing at the bar with a tini.....know that you are NOT ALONE.....even if everyone around u seems perfect and u are suffereing wanting to die or sleep so u dont feel it anymore! xoxoxooxoxox love always angela. REMEMBER UR NOT GOING TO DIE OR STOP BREATHING AND I TAKE REALLY LONG WALKS WHEN I HYPERVENTALAT AND IT REGULATES MY BREATHING FOR ME. THANK GOD.......FRESH AIR~!!!!!!!! and stay away from alcohol.........the next day after a binge thats when it multiplies and messes with me the most!

Re: so much in common..all of us

hey all and diamond girl id like to chat to u as im havin same throat issues and its causing probs if ur around pm me or add me kendricksbabygal@hotmail.com best wishes Chantel xxx

Re: so much in common..all of us

The site is fantastic, and all the people on it are great, god! i know how it feels to think your the "only 1", maybe i am "mad". I just wish thier was a site like this when i was 16, and had that doomsday panic attack one night, that changed me forever!, Just made me realise everyone has thier own triggers, everybody is an individual with thier own story, mine was breathing, although i have had the swollowing to a mild degree amungst others.we Need to stay positive, and enjoy life as much as we can when were not having episodes :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information