Thread: IBS symptom - At my wits end

IBS symptom - At my wits end

I have been diagnosed with IBS five years ago.
    One of the symptoms I have everyday and it is ongoing no matter what I do is bloatedness, my tummy seems to accumulate so much wind and it balloons out everyday.

I have tried all sorts of IBS treatment medication from the pharmacy including probiotics and NOTHING works. It is really getting to me and I end u crying because I just hate my stomach I feel so ugly and unattractive and when I go to the beach or swimming with other people I always feel so self concious of my stomach.

I am a slim girl who has a nice body but my stomach ruins it, It has come to a point where I want to try not eating at all to see if that will get rid of it.

If I wear pants i end up not being able to fit them comfortably by the afternoon or usually when I eat.

I am not anxious about but I'm furious and upset about it and am so over it I have tried everything and nothing works and I am going to end up trying something unhealthy that I will regret all to get rid of this awful symptom.

Has anyone got any tips that has worked for you?

Any help will be much appreciated thanks.

Re: IBS symptom - At my wits end

The only thing I can think of for you to try is drinking fennel tea or ginger tea. Both are antibloating. They might help the bloating and certainly wont do you any harm

Re: IBS symptom - At my wits end

Ok thanks for that I havent heard of fennel tea but have heard of ginger tea.

I am now on some type of digestive enzymes to try so fingers crossed they work but I will def give ginger tea a go.

Thread Information