Thread: Rolling eyes/Ground moving

Rolling eyes/Ground moving

Hi

Has anyone felt like this? When you are walking along sometimes say past a row of shops and you look to the right then back ahead again do you ever feel like you are moving along on a conveyer belt and everything is rushing towards you quickly and then you have to steady yourself? Or sometimes look down and when you look back up again it feels like your eyes are rolling for a second and then settledown. I have had instances of this over many years but it happened last night and then again earlier. It isn't a dizzy feeling, just one of the floor moving along without me for a second and I feel as if I need to stiffen up to slow myself down?

Thank you for reading, any similar stories would help

Re: Rolling eyes/Ground moving

Hi I've recently been getting something similar. It effects me particularly when I'm walking up or down stairs, the whole floor feels like its shifting backwards and forwards and sometimes it scares the hell out of me because I think i'm actually going to fall and do myself a serious injury. Also when walking down corridors and narrow spaces, I get the sensation that the floor is moving beneath me. The more I focus on it, the worse it seems to get but I'm just finding it really hard not to obsess about this symptom at the moment.

It's reassuring to hear someone else is having the same problem!

Thread Information