Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: long term ache or pain?

long term ache or pain?

Does anyone actually get a persistant symptom that goes on for months and months on here? I dont mean you woke up the other day and had a boil on your tongue due to eating too many salty crisps lol I mean an ache that started months ago, and being a stress head thinking about it constantly its stayed around on and off for a long time? I have read loads of threads & there is a lot about chest palpatations which after a couple of days of i would know isnt a heart attack cuz im still here, and lots of people have said about panic attacks. But what about long term anxiety that lasts all day everyday for weeks? Snapping at everyone, especially those closest to you & breaking down in tears atleast once a day if not more?
    Just curious as to why i cant have a simple chest pain & palpatations here n there & not find one constant syptom dragging me down emotionally & basically dibilitating my whole life at the moment.
    Sorry sounds dramatic that but you know what i mean! lol

Hi, yes I've had and am having symptoms that are constantly there on and off during the day. Its quite common. Things like palpitations etc for me are when I'm actually in a full blown panic.

Daisybun

'This too will pass'

Hi,

I can cope with the palpitations and the racing heart, because i know, now that they can't hurt me. What upsets me and seems to be ongoing is my feelings, or lack of them. I don't know if everyone suffers with this but i just feel 'empty', i have friends, a close family, 2 beautiful children and a partner of 12 years, but i find it really hard at the moment to express my feelings????? I'm hoping it will pass soon and i can go back the the 'real' me, laughing and joking, instead of snapping peoples heads off, and feeling sad constantly.

Marie XXX

Thats what im like Marie. Weird thing with me though is i have moments of feeling real positive, and it suddently dawning on me that ive been having irrational thoughts the last few days/weeks whatever, & i could conquer mount everest if i had to! then within a couple of days or sometimes hours i have crashed again & biting peoples heads off & feeling like i have got something nasty wrong & whos gonna look after my kids etc etc. Its so damn tiring.

I always on a daily basis have aches and pains mainly neck shoulders mainly left knee pain headaches. These are my constant companions daily. Ive even written out a death notice for the local newspaper.

Mandy xx

hi i feel so similar do you know i actually feel so bad sometimes that i wont do something or even buy something new beacase i say to myself..well theres no point as im not gonna be here that much longer!!!
    and do you know what, it goes round in my head most of the time..
    i have certain symptoms that drag on..chest tightness being one... oh and a new one is feeling like im gonna stop breathing..i feel anxious most of the time never relaxed..and im always snapping at my partner and kids as at times i just want to be left alone..but at the same time i dont like being alone as i have a fear of fainting!!
    anxiety...i hate it:(

Hi,

I'm the same, i have periods (very small, and pass quickly) where i feel on top of the word and feel i can do anything, but in a second they've gone, and i'm back to feeling empty again. Would love to know if anyone else feels like this and what they do about it??? I know nothings wrong with me physically it's just emotionally i feel a wreck, having to force myself to smile and to go out and be myself with other people, it's just hard.

Take care.

Marie XXX

I wish i did know how to keep those positive moments on top, this site wouldnt see my azz for dust haha
    But to be honest, i just took a Diazapam tablet i had left in the cupboard from 2 yrs ago, and i feel loads better! Ive got to go out tonight, cant get out of it & felt horrendous earlier so took that out of desperation really, its been in the cupboard 2 yrs! But its done wonders for me & my physical symptom is 90% better! I was off to the doctors tuesday anyway, but i now know what im gonna be asking for from him!

I honestly wish I only had symptoms that came and went as I have constant pain from fibro and other health issues. Plus I get the racing heart from anxiety. It stinks when you have both. Don't mean to whine, but it does get old - all of it, doesn't it?

Bel

hi,
    for the last 3 months i have suffered constant aches and pains in my shoulder, rib cage area and this has radiated into my breast area. its always more on the right side then the left. i was so convinced i had bone or breast cancer.this then got me panicking which then made the symptoms worse....u know that vicious cycle we all go through? its took me ages to start letting it sink in that its not any of these.
    my doc reckons it down to my anxiety and with how tense i am. he has suggested trying a gentle form of excersise like ti-chi. so i'm going to give it ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information