Okay well I've been feeling unwell lately so on Thursday night I took Benydril 4 Flu completely forgetting it had pseudophedrine (sp?) in it so I tried getting to sleep that night with my mind racing and no sleep at all apart from the 2 hours I got the next day from a very brief nap.
I thought the side effects were going to wear off the next day but nope still couldn't get much sleep the next night either, granted it was better than Thursday night but still hardly any.I was getting a bit worried at this point as usually I can sleep for England and keep thinking I have something awful like a brain tumor even though I was fine before I took Benadryl.
I did get a better nights sleep last night but not so great only 6 hours, my cat woke me up and I couldn't get back to sleep for around 3 hours before I finally nodded off again.
I'm getting pretty worried now I have something seriously wrong with me
I just want to go to sleep but I can't! Or I can but it takes me a while or I wake up and can't get back to sleep for ages.
Anyone else have any similar experiences?
I just find it so odd how the 4 flu has completely screwed up my sleeping pattern. Would it screw over my sleeping pattern for this long? I'm so scared please help!