Thread: ok so i electricuted myself

ok so i electricuted myself

ok so i was putting in a lightbulb in my room and something was blocking me from screwing my bulb in, so i stuck my finger up there to see what was blocking it.. turns out it was live my finger tingled and it stuck for a few seconds then i pulled away lol today keeps getting worse.

p.s - i also done it on the exact same socket when i was 7 years old same outcome. same feeling. im chuck norris.

Re: ok so i electricuted myself

Hey dude, don't worry it will just be sore from the heat, dont know exactly the cause but it wont affect you internally my fiance is an electrician and gets shocked worse than that. I got a shock from the hoover once and he just laughed, i thought i was going to die lolz

yea i got shocked from the exact same place where u put the lightbulb in last time when i was really young, it only tingled and was a little warm but yea i guess i should stop touching where the bulbs go.....

Yes lol on the other hand all i did was move the hoover plug out the socket, and i saw the electric touch me he found it hilarious I found it god damn annoying, didnt really hurt though just made me jump

looks like im still alive :O, thanks for re-assuring me

No probs, generally its more the shock of the shock that gets to you, although its only mild, I wouldn't advocate getting a shock lol, I knew you would be ok.

yea it was a main lightswitch where the bulb goes was pretty frightening, but im not dead so thankgod lmao x

Gawdd hope ur okay. I did something similar once! I washed my hands then stupidley touched a charger for my phone n got a mini shock lol x

http://beginnersbeauty.com/
    My Blog =)

>>> UPDATED!!!!! www.anxietyforteens.weebly.com<<<

Recovered from Panic attacks , now recovering from Anxiety - nearly there!

i did, and looks like ur in a similar position to me, had to drop out college taking a year off, all the best goes to u, keep fighting! :P x

Thread Information