Thread: Need a wee bit help today

Need a wee bit help today

hI GUYS HAVE BEEN DOING REALLY WELL LATELY, BUT THIS PAST COUPLE OF DAYS, I HAVE FELT A BIT DOWN, I AM CURRENTLY REDUCING MY CITALOPRAM, AND THREE WEEKS AGO WENT DOWN FROM 30MG TO 25MG, I AM DOING THIS VERY SLOWLY AND WITHOUT MANY SIDE EFFECTS, BUT I FEEL I HAVE HIT A LOW, WHICH I HOPE WON'T LAST TOO LONG. ANY ENCOURAGEMNET WOULD BE APPRECIATED X

Re: Need a wee bit help today

sending u big your doing so well hun and you've been an amazing support to me and many others on our citalopram journeys!!! maybe stick on 25mg for a while and if it doesn't improve even go back to 30mg, you might not be ready to come down at the min, hope u feel better soon xx

You're having a wee blip hun.

The things with blips is, they don't last!...

You're reducing your meds in the best way possible but you're bound to have a few off days here and there.

Chin up and big huggles to you

Lisa
    xx

Hello Pink dove from cyber snow goose........[birds of a feather ]

It is a blip love ............horrible horrible and very scary when you are pushing forward so well .
    I have not been on Cit so cant help there .........but know from experience that it is indeed two steps forward and one back . And it leaves you feeling so disheartened and vulnerable
    Hold on lovely lady ok ? IT WILL PASS .

just want to say that I notice how much you support others here .

Be especially nice to yourself this weekend .... let it be .let it be .
    And you will wake up to a new day soon with all your confidence back . promise

snow xxxx

Thank you so much guys for all your kind words, i know it is probably a blip, so onwards and upwards and hope tomorrow will be better x

Just to say a huge thank you for all your kind words, i now feel much better, have had a great weekend, and even put the christmas tree up today, just a blip, but your kind words really helped me get back on track, thanks snowgoose for all your kind words on pm/ well i must practice what i preach in future x

hi
    When you learn how to practice what we preach Pinkdove ..........tell me !!!!
    We are family here anyway
    A large loving bit whacky forum family
    You are doing fine ..........education and awareness is the key to unlocking the door . then hopefully the docs will do their bit re therapy and /or meds .
    oh and NMP also for friends who know how it is .
    snow xx

Quote Originally Posted by pinkdove View Post
    Just to say a huge thank you for all your kind words, i now feel much better, have had a great weekend, and even put the christmas tree up today, just a blip, but your kind words really helped me get back on track, thanks snowgoose for all your kind words on pm/ well i must practice what i preach in future x
    Glad your feeling better these blips are awful, all the fear comes flooding back to us, ive just had a wobble myself and really knocks you for six!! xx

Sorry ive only just seen this Pinkdove ..So pleased your on the up again ..Such a common thing to happen when reducing .But nevertheless a bit daunting ..If you look at it the same way you did when you went on the Drug ,Brain adjusting etc .It helps to get things back into perspective ..I found I plllllummeted mood wise too but it did even out .Next reduction wasnt done at the right time so I stayed on the current dose .Holiday pending .. so didnt want to be suffering Hoping to get off it once and for all when all the Dark days and Spring is in the air ..For me thats a plan I know will stand a better chance of success than to do right now .No hurry,, Winter can be a very bad time for me ...Heres to lots of good days for you .Well done for coming so far in such a short time You should feel proud of yourself ...Wishing you continued success with your Tapering ...T/c Luv Sue x

Hi suzi, thanks for that, i plan to do the same as you, wait till after the holiday and try to reduce by 5mg to 20mg, then hopefully stay there till spring i'm not in a rush at all but pleased i have got down from 60mg to 25mg,must admit got a fright last week, but it did pass, with the help from you guys here, just want to wish you all the best x

Thread Information