Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: chat room

Angry chat room

just into the chatroom six people logged in only two wrote back is the chat room not there for everyone or only av select few got so stressted waiting for replys decided to log off and watch paint dry it is more interesting this site has helped me a lot but latley i been t is the worst its everbeen is there noone overlooking the chat room dont think i will bother again its to stressful makes thjeb aniexty worse rather than better

Hi lynn1960

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Re: chat room

have you not bothered to read my thread

It's a generic reply.

You posted it under introduce yourself that is why

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

We have chat room moderators that are in from time to time but they cannot make people talk to each other I am afraid.

just go back later and try again.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Lynn, when you go into chat, users that are currently marked as away don't show up as that for people who log in after them, so often it can seem there are 6 people in there, but there may only be a couple as the others are away at the time

I tend to be away at times.. its just because I use different websites and have to move away from the computer at times.. its nothing personal try not to take it that way.

Lynn

Some people may have been set to away. You may not have noticed this if you are quite new to the chat room.

I'm sure no one was ignoring you on purpose.

Lisa

Lynn

I checked chat logs and you were only in there 4 minutes and people did say hello to you and reply about the X factor.

At the time some of the members were away - gone to make a drink, tea etc.

Sunday is also the quietest day of the week on NMP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information