Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hugs needed please xxx

Hugs needed please xxx

Hi guys, this is prob going to sound pathetic seeing as im a 31 yr old married mum but.........my mum and dad have gone away today for 12 days and my mum is like my security/comfort blanket when my anxiety and panics are bad, their house is like my safe place probably because its my childhood home! they go away numerous times a year and its never bothered me before but this time im so anxious about it, earlier my whole body was literally shaking inside cause i was thinking what if i need her as their on a cruise shes not even always contactable by phone due to reception, it really does sound silly coming from a 31 yr old but i feel very frightened at the thought shes not just up the road or on the end of a phone which is obviously fuelling my anxiety no end some hugs would be really appreciated thanks xx

Re: Hugs needed please xxx

just for you nicola, and you are not pathetic, i think it is normal for you to feel you will miss your mum.

you can do it though, and try to think that she will be in touch, and she will hve a good time, she will probably miss you too, just think about the lovely christmas ahead when they get back, keep up the good work nicola, you are doing so well x

Quote Originally Posted by pinkdove View Post
    just for you nicola, and you are not pathetic, i think it is normal for you to feel you will miss your mum.

you can do it though, and try to think that she will be in touch, and she will hve a good time, she will probably miss you too, just think about the lovely christmas ahead when they get back, keep up the good work nicola, you are doing so well x
    Thankyou xx

not silly at all,,im 48 and my mums been very ill and at 83 i know shes not gonna be about for ever,,but the thought of losing her is more than i can bear,,like you while shes near its like having a comfort blanket and i can cope,,my daughters the same with me,,she like me is agoraphobic and yet if im with her shes ok,,we chat all the time and rely on each other totally,,and shes 31 lol,,if you have a safe person its hard when they are out of sight,,it does get easier ,,i hated it when hubby first started going out,,but now i love my days in on my own,,todays going to be hard i wont lie ,,tomorrow will get easier for you though

Quote Originally Posted by teez View Post
    not silly at all,,im 48 and my mums been very ill and at 83 i know shes not gonna be about for ever,,but the thought of losing her is more than i can bear,,like you while shes near its like having a comfort blanket and i can cope,,my daughters the same with me,,she like me is agoraphobic and yet if im with her shes ok,,we chat all the time and rely on each other totally,,and shes 31 lol,,if you have a safe person its hard when they are out of sight,,it does get easier ,,i hated it when hubby first started going out,,but now i love my days in on my own,,todays going to be hard i wont lie ,,tomorrow will get easier for you though
    Thankyou so much xx

hugs for you
    Not pathetic at all ......we all have our safe person . I imagine your mum will be thinking of you loads and planning gifts and treats for you on return.
    Meanwhile stay close to us here on forum Nicola ...........and you will have managed another big milestone coping while she is away . Use chat .pm folk ..watch nice upbeat films and plan something for your mums return xxxxxx
    you will be fine .....honest xx

Quote Originally Posted by snowgoose View Post
    hugs for you
    Not pathetic at all ......we all have our safe person . I imagine your mum will be thinking of you loads and planning gifts and treats for you on return.
    Meanwhile stay close to us here on forum Nicola ...........and you will have managed another big milestone coping while she is away . Use chat .pm folk ..watch nice upbeat films and plan something for your mums return xxxxxx
    you will be fine .....honest xx
    Thankyou xx

Quote Originally Posted by daybyday View Post
    Thankyou xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information