I'm starting a new job tomorrow - it will be the first part time job I've had in awhile. It is work in a deli.

Honestly? I can't help but be terrified. I feel that every step of the way: the interview, the orientation I attended, and now the training is just pushing me one step farther past my comfort zone. Overall, I do understand this is good, but I am just stressed to the max.

I am fretting about every little thing - if I will park in the wrong spot; if it will be too busy when I show up and I won't be able to find the person I am supposed to be training with; if the girl I'm supposed to train with will resent me being there; if I will wear the right clothes or just look stupid; etc, etc. I'm a friendly person, but am somewhat shy and am terrified that I'm not going to make any friends or get along with anyone there. I am afraid of being fired. I also went through the handbook and it all seemed so "official" and I'm not sure that this is where I want to be.

Quitting isn't an option - I've been looking for a job for awhile and I really do want the income. And I have the feeling that once I get past this awfulness, I will like having this job. It's just such a daunting week to get through and I have this terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. I just want to curl up in bed and sleep for like the next ten years.

Words of advice? Encouragement? Experience? I'll take what I can get here. Thanks.