Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Make a new email Pen Pal

Make a new email Pen Pal

If you would like to make a new email Pen Pal then enter some details here and people will be able to email you to make contact.

It is sometimes nice to get an email as well as coming back here to view posts, so this will give you the opportunity.

To email a reply, simply click on the persons name and enter your reply and once you have exchanged email addresses you can carry on replying as you want to.

Please make sure you email address is up-to-date in your Profile or people will never get your replies. []

Nicola

Hi Pauline here

I'd like to have email pals as i have panic attacks and find it hard to travel far from the house. I'm now working which is great as it gets me out the house. Have 3 grown up kids who do not want to leave the house as nobody told them there supposed to rebel at 18 and leave in a huff.[8D]Because of panic and me not telling poeple for fear of looking stupid i have lost so many friends. If you would like to email or chat on MSN please do.

Take care
    Pauline

Hi Pauline
    Just read your 6 may message. I dont think you are stupid. I am 60 and have three grown-up children : 32 (son); 28 (girl) and 27 (son). my youngest has recently started suffering panic attacks and I only wish I can help him to overcome it. However, it is not easy. So I do understand the problem you are going through.
    Good luck with your work.
    Vilma

Hi Vilma

Thanks for reply i seem to have this nack of replying to posts and stopping the comversation dead[:0] Its great to know that you are helping your son just trying to help and understand takes so much pressure of a person who has anxiety. I myself do not have any parents or family as i was brought up in a children's home. Because i have suffered for so long with panic and anxiety without telling anyone i'm having a hard time now getting people to understand me. Only really just talking about it openly with family. They try and understand but as my daughter says to me its all in your head get over it. I have a partner but things are not going well and he totally thinks i'm a looney thats what he calls me. Says he's sick of me, i work and get about locally but of course to go further which he would like is a dreadful thought for me and fills me with fear. To be honest i wish he would go if he is so unhapy with me why does'nt he? Will your son come and take a look at this site it might help him to see there are lots of poeple like him and there is nothing to be ashmamed of.

Take care
    Pauline

Im looking for a pen pal i could REALLY use somebody to talk to and im a great listener! Im 15 and i suffer from anxiet/panic attacks and Emetophobia (fear of vomiting) Email me at xixcaitlynxix@aol.com

hi all. i looking for new friends in my area who understand this illness. I live in bromsgrove, worcestershire. Im 23, have fiance called matt and 8 month little boy called jack. I like music, reading and spending time with family. I am ex wild teen but very calm now, well sort of, ha ha, get in touch, love april xx

apriltones

hi im tina 39 i live in birmingham and i suffer with agoraphobia and panic, i would like to have a penpal with similar problems but i dont mind chatting to anybody my email is subrina39720982@aol.com thanks

nic

y is this STICKY and wat does it mean

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

Jade

This topic will always remain at the top of the topics posted. The idea was that people started new topics when they wanted a pen pal but that doesn't seem to have happened lol!

Sticky just means that it will "stick" to the top of the list

Nicola

ow i get it, cheers nic

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information