Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Make a new email Pen Pal

Re: Make a new email Pen Pal

I would love a epal, I have suffered with anxiety over the years, Have a an understanding family ( apart from the hubby) who does'nt understand, and never has. But my children are my rocks. Both my sons have suffered with this, and I do blame myself. If anyone would like to talk.

---------- Post added at 11:27 ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 ----------

Have suffered with anxiety over the years, have an understanding family (apart from the hubby) whose has never understood. Both my grown up sons have suffered and I do blame myself. If anyone would like to email me and and chat.

Hi guys,

I've recently come on this site, dealing with deppression, self harm, addiction and self esteem. I'm 20 years old and would love a pen pal to help and encourage me whilst I do the same. Email me on here then ill send my full email address :-)

Be lovely to here from somebody soon :-)

Kind regards vickie

Hi my names Natalie, I really want someone to talk to as I have panic disorder and other anxiety issues and depression comes and goes sometimes too. It's so hard to talk to people who aren't going threw something similar as they don't understand. Message me and I'll give you my email address

Hi,
    I would like to become pen pals with other members to discuss problems and successes with.
    I am easy going and amiable and looking forward to chatting.

Best wishes

Hi,

Suffered from anxiety and depression for 12years on and off, would be nice to have someone who understands how it feels and to reach out to for support. I live in Scotland, 35, mature psychology student. You could say I know this stuff inside out yet it still gets me every time. Hope to hear from someone soon x

My name is Lori and I am a 41 year old female from the states. I have suffered with anxiety and panic attacks throughout my life. I would like to talk with other people who have suffered with chronic panic attacks. Please reply if you'd like to talk.
    Blessings to all

Id love a Pen Pall but i dont reallytrust the internet lol

Hi I'm 51 female married no kids been suffering anxiety and depression for over 20 years would like to hear from anyone in similar circumstances.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread Information