Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Make a new email Pen Pal

Re: Make a new email Pen Pal

Hiya, I would like to make to pen pals, Im 34 male living in manchester, I suffer from panic attacks .

aahil_mirza@live.co.uk

id love an email or msn pal please,,or both,,i suffer from panic,,anxiety,,and agoraphobia,im 47 into rabbits horses reading,,music,,drawing,,crochet,,gardening,,im also a mum to three grown up kids,,,and have a long suffering hubby of thirty years,,oh and three loony dogs,,if your not too bored yet drop me a pm,,byeeeeeeeeee theresa x

I'd like an email/msn - pal, im a 25 year old (male obviously) and i suffer from depression.
    I enjoy music, films & reading.

Feel free to Pm me, any would be appreciated

George x

Smile Re: Make a new email Pen Pal

Quote Originally Posted by pauline View Post
    Hi Pauline here

I'd like to have email pals as i have panic attacks and find it hard to travel far from the house. I'm now working which is great as it gets me out the house. Have 3 grown up kids who do not want to leave the house as nobody told them there supposed to rebel at 18 and leave in a huff.[8D]Because of panic and me not telling poeple for fear of looking stupid i have lost so many friends. If you would like to email or chat on MSN please do.

Take care
    Pauline
    Hi Pauline,
    I am Wendy and i am new to this site. I would like to make some emails as well i dont get out of lot becourse of my depression and panic att but i would like to make some new friends here.
    I am 46 years old and i live with my partner who does work full time. I get abit lonely being at home all the time so i enjoy talking to friends on here.
    I hope that you would like to reply and we can be friends.
    My email address is edenbridgelass@hotmail.co.uk I promise you i will reply
    Wendy

Hello

my name is Alan, I've suffered from agoraphobia/panic disorder on and off for twelve years, I've been thinking about looking for a pen pal for a while now and finally got my gluteus maximus in gear to write a message lol
    so if your looking for a pal or just want some help don't hesitate to send me a P.M so I can give you my email address.

Alan.

Hi Alan,

Email is stuart_hellen@hotmail.com - it's also my msn but I don't use that much during the day, due to having a sleep disorder - so my nights are other people's days so to speak; happy to make friend with anyone geniuine... Mystical - keep in touch

hi im paul 43 from newcastle and suffer agoraphobia/anxiety/panic
    it be good to hear from others who suffer and be good to chat just send me a pm thanks

Hi everyone, I'm new here and would be happy to have some new people to write to! I'm interested in most types of music (but particularly 60s, 70s and 80s) and also a fan of a lot of classic TV comedy shows. I don't mind if you want to talk about other stuff though. I suffer from shyness, Social Anxiety and OCD. It would be good to just hear from someone as I enjoy reading emails.

9. Re: Make a new email Pen Pal

My email & skype are on my info, anyone is welcome to get in touch (:

Hi

I suffer with Health anxiety and depression and would love to hear from other sufferers. I am a single parent so I spend most evenings alone, so would be great to hear from others. Please message me and we can go from there.

Stacy

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread Information