Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Make a new email Pen Pal

Re: Make a new email Pen Pal

Hi,

i am currently looking for a pen pal someone who i can talk with in deep conversations about my issue's and problem's prefferably female as they understand better, if you feel like talking add me on msn whiskyinthejar@hotmail.co.uk

just want to talk to someone who can really relate to my problems and my condition/disorder.

Smile Re: Make a new email Pen Pal

Hello,

I'd like to have some penpals. I live in the USA.
    Nashville , TN to be exact for those of you that like country music.
    Personally I'm not the biggest fan of it but I'll be glad to share my close encounters with the famous .

I've just recently started having reacurring PA's
    ( or I think that's what it is...I hope... ..or not.. ).

I have a good sense of humor and I'm a good listener.
    I would love to learn more about your country and you !

Have a great day

~Rebecca

Hello ,
    I am millyimp,I too have Agoraphobia,have had it for many years ...since 1965 infact.I also have IBS...both conditions which limit outings,I have PA`s too along with Anxiety problems. I do get out and about,but not as much as I would like too...and I have to plan it.
    I was completely housebound for 2 years a lot of years ago...couldnt open the front door nor the back...that was a very unpleasant time.I then found a self-help group which helped me a lot.in a few short weeks I was able to take a few of the other Aggie members out ...that was double therapy as it helped me as well as the other members...it still kicks in at times though ,but I can deal with it much better now.It is the IBS that is the bugbear now though.And it is that which prevents me going out and travelling long distances much more than the Aggie ,so be of hope,for you too can learn how to deal with the Aggie.If anyone would like to be added to my msn contacts list please just say so,or to be a penpal.It would be lovely to meet someone living in the North East....that is where I live now.
    take care all
    Millyimp
    xxxx

I would love an email pen pal I'm 17 and from Suffolk (near to Norwich) I have social anx and panic attacks xxx

Hi Rebbeca
    My names Dawn if you want a email pal my addy's are dawnisamadbat@aol.com/crazyladydriver@live.co.uk

deadsin
    you can e-mail me if you want dawnisamadbat@aol.com/crazyladydriver@live.co.uk

hi if anyone wants to chat with me any fellow health anxiety suffers be lovely to chat with you on msn michelleoneill23@hotmail.com

hiya id love some people to talk to with similar problems to me! ive got panic disorder and agraphobia! any1 wanna chat on msn add me kez.t08@hotmail.co.uk
    xxx

hi im sue im 55 2 grown sons and a loverly labrador .i have sufferd with anxiety and depression since i was 16 .i dont get out much have no friends because of that so i do get lonely im married but hubby at work all day my e mail is imsuzy@hotmail.co.uk id love a chat

Hi

I'd love a penpal - I'm 24 and suffer from mainly depression and very low self-esteem. Would love someone 2 talk 2 xx

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information