Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Make a new email Pen Pal

Re: Make a new email Pen Pal

Hi I'm Dan. I'm 20 and suffer from depression and anxiety.

Dan5678910@live.co.uk

Dan

im Tracie 29 years old and a married mum to 3 boys,ive suffered anxiety for 2 years dont go out now not even to take my boys to school have lost many friends due to them not understanding so would love people to chat to that knows the feeling.my main symptom is feeling like im going to vomit all the time and because i have a phobia of vomit/sickness bugs and even people who say they feel sick i panic,i do have family but feel they dont understand and i feel so lonely,i dont have msn but i am on facebook and have an email so anyone who wants to share problems together and become friends please pm me id lovve to make new friends.

Hi I'm tom, I am 21 and I long term sufferer of anxiety and depression. I am just looking for someone to share thoughts with and to support one another.

If you want my details add me as a buddy, and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

Red face Re: Make a new email Pen Pal

Hello

im 23 male Australia. i have had anxiety and depression for about 2 years now. i worry about my health alott more then anything .. im married with a 2 year old boy. im just looking for someone who understands what im going threw.. someone who is going threw the same thing so we can suport eachother. i want someone i can talk to regularly, Anyone im not worried about age male or female or anything like that. i just want someone who needs someone in there life like i do i have msn or u can just e-mail me if you are interested Andy_roo5000@hotmail.com i hope to here from you
    Last edited by Andyroo; 30-09-08 at 10:09.

When you want it
    It goes away too fast
    Times u hate it
    It always seems to last

Hi there

I'm Claire I'm 27 and I suffer with anxiety and agoraphobia. The agoraphobia has led to me being out of work for 2 years and has stopped me living my life the way I'd like to. I've lost touch with friends as a result and I've been feeling increasingly isolated. It would be fantastic to find someone to chat with online who understands and maybe make some "real life" friends.

*It's a relief to see so many people with similar problems, you all seem lovely, I'd be happy to chat to anyone*

Hi, I'm Summer and i'd like to get in touch with anyone suffering from depression, bi polar, or boarderline. I'm a charming girl just applying for university, i'm 18. and would to be able to support someone and visa versa.
    Email me takemesomewhere_new@hotmail.co.uk
    happy to listen

Hi I'm Steve, I'm 36 and have suffered social anxiety, depression, Panic Disorder and Agorophobia , I'm also an Abuse survivor, beleive it or not I'm feeling abit better these days after therapy, I'm a hell of alot better but there is still work to do, I'm also a single parent of two teenage kids, one of which lives with me, I'd like to chat to anyone really not just about heavy stuff lol but to have a laugh

PM me if you'd like to chat and I'll give you my MSN addy

8. Re: Make a new email Pen Pal

hi am lorna and would like to chat to others who have or have had panic attacks and who have also been depressed to i am 24 but would like to chat to anyone .my email is lovenkrands_1984@hotmail.com i use this 1 because my other email address sends back the email the person sent weird i no lol.anyways cant wait to hear from yahs .take care from lorna

I am too looking for a penpal feel free to email me at kmc4dpc@yahoo.co.uk

Looking for a pen pal as well. PM me. hehe
    Last edited by Duckie; 15-01-09 at 01:12.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information