Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Make a new email Pen Pal

Re: Make a new email Pen Pal

Hi there Devonshire Dan,

Why would you think no one wants to pm ya, bro. Quite the opposite; the penpal thread was restarted to help people like yourself to feel less isolated from the the crowd at nmp; true I am usually in chat, but enjoy corrresponding with ppl ust as much. Mystically yours Stu nr Nottingham.

Smile Re: Make a new email Pen Pal

So far so good,

At least we got a few replies to the thread for penpals this year! Don't be shy folks; anyone anywhere can feel lonely or isolated, just plain ignored and uncared for. Your offer to be a penpal might change a life for the better and will certainly add a new dimension to your own, so get thinking about it and having done so, join the penpals requested thread.

Journey of a thousand miles begins with a first step - remember!

hi im claire id like ti meet new friends ,

xx

Hi I'm Lozzie,

I would like a email buddy, I am 24 and suffer with anxiety/panic attacks.
    I am also pregnant and would like to chat to other mums/mums to be who have anxiety problems.
    Feel free to PM me

Smile it freaks people out

I would like to talk to someone who suffers badly frompanic when leaving home and going places. I cant travel out of my safe zone and i cant do my shopping. Cant stand in queues. I seem to have a lot of cant do,s. I wont take pills but have had this since 1996. sometimes i feel so low as i have 4 kids and cant do things with them.Trying cbt but hard. Would like to hear from any successes.I am in scotland but would chat to anyone anywhere.

Smile Re: Make a new email Pen Pal

Hi there Merlin,

Strange to see my previous nickname with someone else - so that's why I chose Mystical - knew there was a reason for it; well I'm not gonna say that I don't get out because I do but it's a challenge every time I do - take tonight, only out for about 45 mins during which I was stuck to the car seat by the fear of facing the Tesco shopping queues, but after the panic subsided I hurried in and got what I needed - well what I remebered and of course, bought stuff out of sheer anxiety I didn'y really need - just grabbed it from the shelves and headed off with trolley to an empty checkout - got staff to help me put stuff on belt (I had a stroke and it's something I still cannot do alone); then asked to sit down while my purchases were passed thru' the till and bags put in trolley.. then I went to till - with difficulty just managed to do the card thing - pressing in my pin number etc, then just headed out and to the car where I took refuge... literally! I'm allergic to cats and dogs so they are out for me, not that I have anything sgainst them ot the people that own em, so long as they don't neglect em, I'm cool with
    it! Just wanted you to know it's scary for others - mainly me; and as for cbt it was helpful but after the last mini-stroke I found myself forgetting what the therapist had told me to do, so I bought a book on the subject and am self-learning the behaviour modification exercises again that way.

Mystically yours STU nr Nottingham YOU NOT ALONE

new to site, 35/m/stoke fed up with panic attacks n social phodias, got rid last social circle as un trustworthy, so what now just tryin to interact more b4 lose all skill, msg me up if fancy a chat

Hi everyone,
    My name's Jenny, I'm 24 years old from Scotland and have suffered from a plethora of problems discussed on this forum including depression, anxiety and the pure-O form of OCD. I'd love to make some e-pals who currently have or used to have similar problems, both male and female, not so we can perpetuate each other's difficulties but so we can help each other and have a good natter. My email address is 0206756w@student.gla.ac.uk
    Take care,
    Jenny xxx

Hi guys

my msn is ljones81@hotmail.com

would welome chats if anyones willing

Thanks

Raine x

Hi there Steve,

Entered into the reason for the thread - i.e. connecting with folk, but not a good idea to include your email in an open thread to begin with - the threads are there to protect your privacy until you know whom you are making those connections with; seems like you could do with a mentor... sign me up

Mystically yours ..... nmp will give you my email address if you ask or send me one from forums. You've taken the most important step so now move on and take a few more in the same positive direction.... Stu-Uk nr Nott'm

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information