Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Make a new email Pen Pal

Re: Make a new email Pen Pal

Hi everyone,

My name's Jenny and I'm 26 years old from Glasgow. I would love to make friends with people, of any age and from any location, who suffer anxiety or depression. I'm currently a masters student studying psychology and have suffered anxiety, depression and OCD for a long time. Although I have managed to conquer my OCD, my anxiety flares up when I am socially isolated and, having just moved back home after a year in Wales, I don't have many friends where I live and my mind is working overtime! I would love to hear from anyone who needs a friend. PM me and we can swap email addresses and stories.

Very best wishes,

Jenny x

Hi,

My name's Jeff, I'm 19 years old and live in Swansea. I suffer from social anxiety, depression and a little bit of OCD, have no friends and can't talk to my family about anything I'm going through. If anyone would like to get in touch and cheer me up (maybe I can cheer you up as well) then I would really appreciate it!

Hello everybody
    My name is Barry I suffer from PTSD and have been of work for a year used to go out a lot but don't any more
    Find it hard to talk to people because they don't understand or they just don't want to
    Life has changed a lot for me but would like someone to relate to and share a chat with
    Take care
    Barry

hi im from west london, im 30 and would love to chat to anyone from anywhere everywhere. single or not be nice to just talk to someone

if you wanna add me to msn please do.

d-fens@live.co.uk

I am a mother of 3 children, aged 26,16 and 14.

I have experienced bouts of depression over the years. Had severe postnatal depression with my first child.

I suffer from GAD and also experience health anxiety.

Im also a mature student

I love to chat to folk from all walks of life.

Would love to make some good friendships, pen pals, email/buddies

I have battle agoraphobia for some time as well. I am functional, but I still struggle with it.

Please feel free to contact me. My name is Matt.

---------- Post added at 18:20 ---------- Previous post was at 18:18 ----------

Feel free to contact me. I'm Matt

Quote Originally Posted by pauline View Post
    Hi Pauline here

I'd like to have email pals as i have panic attacks and find it hard to travel far from the house. I'm now working which is great as it gets me out the house. Have 3 grown up kids who do not want to leave the house as nobody told them there supposed to rebel at 18 and leave in a huff.[8D]Because of panic and me not telling poeple for fear of looking stupid i have lost so many friends. If you would like to email or chat on MSN please do.

Take care
    Pauline

---------- Post added at 18:22 ---------- Previous post was at 18:20 ----------

Feel free to contact me. I'm Matt.

[QUOTE=tina;31226]hi im tina 39 i live in birmingham and i suffer with agoraphobia and panic, i would like to have a penpal with similar problems but i dont mind chatting to anybody my email is

hi im 25 could do with someone to talk to who has depression/ anxiety feel free to pm email address

Hi everyone,

I too am looking for a pen pal, would be great to make some new friends, I don't really have any at the moment (sad I know), the fact is that when your feeling low and anxious people tend to keep away from you! I live in North London, near enfield and it would be great to chat to people. PM me. Claire xx

Hi I'm 29 and looking to chat with other people with health anxiety. Pm please.

Hi, I suffer from depression, and dont have any friends in area where I live. Would anyone like to chat on here please? Or if theres anyone in the Hull area to be friends with. I would be glad of the company.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread Information