Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Make a new email Pen Pal

Red face Re: Make a new email Pen Pal

i am 12 13 in 1 month i suffer greatly from panic desorder and Emetophobia (fear of vomiting) i also have a huge fear of spiders.i would like a email pen pal because i am homeschoold so i have no friends and no one to talk to please write

Do we move along with fate?
    Or is it fate that unravels wih the steps we take?

Re: Make a new email Pen Pal

Hi,
    I am 57 and have had agoraphobia for a bit. I can now get out with someone. I have 3 grown up family and 2 small grandchildren. I seem to be stuck in a rut at the mo. I love to knit..mainly for charity. Adore animals and walking(when there is someone to support me) I don't get pa but get palps. which I have this morning(don't know why)I am a caring person . I live in the North West,nr. Preston willskay2000@yahoo.co.uk if you would like a pal. Thanks Sandra

Hi all,

I'm 27, Live in Northern Ireland, have suffered from Generalised anxiety/Agoraphobia/OCD/IBS/Depression over the course of the past 10 years, Again lost all my friends due to becoming so withdrawn. Email me at samtheanxiousman@hotmail.co.uk if you would like a penpal.

Hi,

I'd love to make a new pen pal.

I'm Fiona and I'm 29 years old. I have a lot of trouble with my nerves and have had this trouble for some time now. I take anti-depressants and have been seeing a therapist.

I don't really know 'how' to describe my situation (I posted a thread in here a few months ago and people were so lovely and helpful). I do feel very isolated sometimes - I can't really talk to anyone. I often feel very scared and frustated.

Thanks to anyone who has read this

Hi...
    Its me - again!
    I think i must have my people repellent on again.
    (Almost...1 day to go) 32 year old, female, one wee boy who's 8 1/2 going on 28, a husband who is 31 going on....what...11 maybe?...lol, suffering with pretty bad agoraphobia, anxiety, panic, slight social phobia....looooads of problems. If you want to chat, feel free....thebluebellgirly@aol.com
    Love to chat...infact, i am probably the chattiest person - EVER

x

Panic attacks started in 1992. 1998 i became agoraphobic which lead into being room bound. Couldn't even get upstairs. 2002 i started getting better, able to drive and work. 2005 i became house bound again. 2009 i have been making SLOW progress, still not able to go anywhere alone, but my journeys are getting longer. No where near 'normal' but at least i can go out.

Hi I am Sue and I livein the Bristol area I have suffered from Anxiety for years (I am an Olympic worrier!!)but had my 1st major panic attack 2 weeks ago. I am married with 2 children 19 & 13, I would love to talk to anyone in this area who suffers and needs to talk also? My email address is:
    thomasferris@btinternet.com.
    Sue

Hi everyone. I'm a not quite 22 year old male from London. As my username suggests I have social phobia/anxiety. I'd really like to chat to people who also have this. I don't mind who you are or where you're from, but being around London would be great.

Anyway, if you'd like to chat then please PM me and ask for my email address.

Hey ya, my name is Danny and i'm 35 years of age. Just wanted to add my details as well, i live in Bedfordshire and i was diagnosed with Anxiety early last year and i have been having it off and on... I would love to talk to anybody about their experiences and maybe help understand what we are going through... please feel free to either PM me or if you prefer to email me on:

dannymormone@msn.com

I'll look forward to talking to you
    Take Care.

Smile Re: Make a new email Pen Pal

Hi all, my name's Jo (I use Lilith as my username as I think its pretty!).

I'm 27 and have suffered with anxiety since I was 14 but its only been the last couple of years that I realised what it was. Would like females of around the same age to email and chat to, not just about the anxiety but anything else we can think of!

But it would be good to speak to people who understand and can relate.

My email is jo@pocoapoco.co.uk

Thank you

Hi everyone im Jen. Im 29 and have one son who is 9. I would love to chat to anyone on msn or on here. I suffer from depression, anxiety and panic disorder. I would love to talk to others to help each other go through it and people who understand. My interests are music, travelling, animals, nature, walking, spiritual side of life, camping, amongst other things.I also have my own website for mums/mums to be which has helped me a great deal this last year or so.
    look forward to chatting
    Jen xxx jensiebobs1@msn.com

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread Information