Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MASSIVE rant!!!!!!

MASSIVE rant!!!!!!

Evening everyone! I don't often post (do a lot of reading though) but I feel like I have to just scream arrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I am so fed up of this anxiety crap, I've suffered for 3 years now (and this is daily anxiety so never had a break). I've just started getting a new symptom of dizziness which for me is very difficult to deal with when I have a toddler and a baby to look after and I go back to work full time in January. I've had cbt, I've tried to accept it, live with it, cope with it, think about it, not think about it, put up a fight, not put up a fight....I have had enough I just want my life back my life is quite fantastic!! I go about like a normal person with a smile on my face but inside my head has a constant weight on it, my chest is tight, my face gets numb and I have episodes of panic, I just want to get on with my life, I know the cause of my anxiety and I'm fine with it why is it still with me and giving me new symptoms? So sick it's unreal.

Thanks for any replies xxx

Question Re: MASSIVE rant!!!!!!

Have you tried medication?

Re: MASSIVE rant!!!!!!

Funnily (or not), I've had anxiety and panic for years and one of my recent symptoms is constant dizziness and nausea to boot! I don't have to be dizzy to feel the constant nausea though. My poor GP keeps throwing different meds at me to try and help. I've even had a brain scan and attended a balance clinic! So you're not alone!

Well, I can't trump that. You win. Never did it with toddler at my feet.

Hope for the best, and days get longer soon!

I misread the title and thought it said Rat! I was going to suggest double-sided carpet tape and weetabix, but I doubt you need to know that!

I've had that heavy feeling which saps a part of the joy out of everything good for years. I might be laughing but inside I'm still unhappy. Anxiety and depression's fun isn't it!

Haha that made me laugh, thank you. I really do have a great life but I've had to live with pressure in my head for 3 years now and pressure on my chest for about 2. It really takes it out of you. I don't know how I've coped for so long with two very small children, I suppose I'm proud of that and that sort of keeps me going. But when I'm deep in panic I'm almost certain that that's it, I have to be taken away I'm finally breaking down it's bloody awful. Only a few people k ow about my problems and that's not including my mother! She thinks I'm doing fab and doesn't suspect anything although if she did find out she wouldn't be surprised as depression and anxiety run in my family.

I went to the docs today to get my ears checked coz there is a lot of pressure in them and I'm getting little niggly earache, she couldn't see any inflammation but suspects fluid in my ears and the pressure from it could be causing the dizziness, I hope so, I'm so fed up of how poorly I feel with anxiety that it's just nice to have a different diagnosis and get some treatment that instantly fixes the problem!!

xxxxxx

The ear situation will definitely help. People with migraines and ear problems seem to have more anxiety.

Hi, this was the very first symptom that I had( about 6 months before my actual first panick attack. I was terrified, just woke up one morning and had to hang onto the walls to keep me from falling over I was that dizzy ! So off I went to the doctors, he checked my ears no inflammation or anything, but then he said it wasprobably " Labarythinitus (I know I have nt spelt that right) basically and inner ear virus, gave me some pills and off I went. Well, this went on for months, then it would go and come back, however I began to notice it always coincided when I had "stress" or had periods of emtional distress in my life!! Not long after I had my first (of 3) major panick attacks! I armed myself with as much information as possible and realised this symtom of reaccurring "dizziness" was quite common and along with the other symtoms that I have now gained !! I can honestly say the dizziness is the only symtom that seems to get to me the most and like you I have a son and a partner who I have to look after !! So I know what you are going through, its exausting, life consuming, and bloody dam right inconveniant !! Its just a case of thinking, one day at a time, tomorrow may be a rubbish day or it may be a good day!! Its how we deal with it, I know for me distraction works, keeping busy etc !! I hope tomorrow is a good day for you and who knows the days after may also be !! Good luck with it all and stay strong!! xx

Thanks dusty the past couple of days have not been very good the pressure in my head and chest has been immense but I lay in bed last night and thought come on give it your all anxiety, do what you always do, cause loads of pain and discomfort and worry but I'm not bothered (and I really was totally calm about it I wasn't getting myself worked up or upset) I managed to fall asleep with a stotting headache, woke up and felt good for about an hour and then it was back again. I said aloud I don't care anymore....so why is it still bloody there?! Probably coz I do care :-( xxxxx

I have lived with pressure in my head for 3 years also Iam glad to hear someone else has it I thought u was alone ... It's a awfull feeling and has take over my life

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information